Bartender Break up.

Recently me and my girlfriend of 4 years(engaged for 6 months) broke up. Initially I was sad and upset, but wasn't taking it too bad as we had taken a break before. She worked at and now owns a bar. That was rough in general, dating a bartender!!! But today I happened to be combing through Facebook and realized that she is now friends with her other long term ex. I can't handle the amount of sadness and betray I feel from that. It sounds stupid, but I feel like as soon as we broke up they re connected. He is a regular in her bar, and I honestly never felt comfortable because I know he stays up there until closing time and drinks all night. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm so hurt by the fact that they are probably already hooking up, and I'm having an extremely hard time with the situation.

Women can suck man. I'm sorry you're having to go through that. She's probably feeling sad about you and needs comfort in anyway she can.

Just pick up and put one foot in front of another and keep on going. And also, stop looking at her facebook. It'll just make you more sad.

Facebook is not a very good place after break up. The truth is we dont know what is really going on in real life. I was checking my exs fb too :) Your mind is going crazy and making up all kinds of stories in your head. Maybe they are just friends. Try not to overthink :)