Revenge: messing with our heads... "fa life".

surferchic

Hello all. I was recently watching a YouTube video about a cheating bride to be and her grooms revenge. The groom announced at the wedding ceremony, before going through with the ceremony, that the bride had been cheating with the best man, then he walked out of the church after he said "f*ck you to his bride and the groomsman.

One response to the video said something like," yeah, good job" to the groom for blasting his bride and leaving her looking stupid. But then, the responder said something about "yeah dude,but I would take it a bit further by doing something, something (I forgot)... and f*cking with/messing up her head for life". What did he mean...?

-->I know that some guys think this way about revenge, but what are ways that some guys " f"ck with a women's heads... for life"? (I'm not just referring to cheating women, but anytime a woman leaves a guy or makes them extremely angry.)

Thanks

Michaelroyale

Long story short, never get involved with men like that... and never be unkind to a nice decent man( problem solved)

• Like 1

I understand completely why he did what he did at his wedding. I totally get it.

But any person who continues to follow someone around for years....that's not revenge, that's a clinical problem that needs psychological intervention.

• Like 1
  • Author
Long story short, never get involved with men like that... and never be unkind to a nice decent man( problem solved)

Totally agree with but treating a decent guy like that!

But when u say never get involved with a man like that, you never know if a man is filled with eternal rage or not until something happens.

E.g., many women get involved with guys who were decent until something happens to make them jealous or you respectfully break up with them, then they flip out and you see how crazy they are, stalking, mind games, evil doing, etc.

• Like 1
  • Author
I understand completely why he did what he did at his wedding. I totally get it.

But any person who continues to follow someone around for years....that's not revenge, that's a clinical problem that needs psychological intervention.

Yep, I agree with the groom completely.. He actually put a photo of his fiance in bed, cheating, under everyone's chair so they could open it at one and see for themselves how much of a tramp she was.

But my main question is, the comment "messing with someone's head for life ", implies so many things. Not only physically stalking, phone spoofing, getting someone to use scare tactics to make the woman afraid of her surroundings, etc.

•••If possible, can men respond honestly enough to say what you think the guy meant by, he'd f*ck her head up for life...?••• I left two men who had serious anger & jealousy issues, so instead of putting their hands on me they would be emotionally abusive and/or play mind games. If you think this is what the guy's statement meant, how is it possible to mess with someone who is no longer in your life...? I've also had a stalker so my questions are for my interest as well.

Thnx

JstarTheCat

Frankly, I understand the motivation. Revenge can be a wonderful cathartic experience. I liked the photo under the chairs idea. But I agree with what people say - after you get your anger out in a non-criminal way, be done. Walk away. To follow someone for years is crazy.

• Like 2
callmesally

Interesting topic.

One of my exes was kind of over the edge and decided to keep contact with me for years only to try setting up dates and cancelling. Also after our breakup I kept getting late calls from number a didnt recognize after 9:00 &10:00 PM .I ignored most if the calls then I answered once or twice but all I heard was silence, w/a little background noise like a TV or something. Crazy.

• Author
Interesting topic.

One of my exes was kind of over the edge and decided to keep contact with me for years only to try setting up dates and cancelling. Also after our breakup I kept getting late calls from number a didnt recognize after 9:00 &10:00 PM .I ignored most if the calls then I answered once or twice but all I heard was silence, w/a little background noise like a TV or something. Crazy.

Wow...sounds so annoying and scary. People like ur ex lurk more than we realize or have other people to lurk for them. Just gotta stay aware of our surroundings and not assume that all strangers are really strangers...