Why can't I live by my own advice to others

upsetnhurt

I am trying quite hard to figure out why exactly it is so easy to give sound advice to individuals who need it yet i can't seem to live by that advice myself. Any thoughts?

it is much easier to be more objective when dealing with other people's problems cause you have no emotional investment in their situation.

Originally posted by alphamale

it is much easier to be more objective when dealing with other people's problems cause you have no emotional investment in their situation.

Exactly.

BrainRightHeartWrong
it is much easier to be more objective when dealing with other people's problems cause you have no emotional investment in their situation

i agree 100% with this also upsetnhurt, don't worry about this as it seems to be human nature, i am exactly like you too on this one, i see other peoples relationships and can analyse them with 20/20 vision...

when it comes to my own... i need a guide dog and a white stick!

Here Here!

I'm trying to follow my own advice, but its hard. I dish out the same thing to everyone else and I help them through it -- when it comes to my personal situation, I need the same advice fed back to me by another. Its human nature. When your emotions are involved, all logic goes out the door! :) That's why I think your friends (and the friends of LS) are so helpful -- they remind you of what you need to be doing...

Be bold, and might forces will come to your aid!

:)

Originally posted by BrainRightHeartWrong

when it comes to my own... i need a guide dog and a white stick!

most of us are like that BRHW.