Never thought It would be this long or hard

TheLoveBelow92

TheLoveBelow92

I feel like I will never leave this site for good or for bad I dont know, Its been 5 1/2 long months since my break, it was only 10 months long relationship. I cant let go. I feel heartbroken today like it just happened panic set in. Begged for 3 months haven't spoke in nearly the same, completely gone from my life. I just cant deal. I dont have any options left. I feel lost and nothing since has given me pleasure or joy, I thought meeting someone a month ago would but no. Thought the one night stands would to but no. I really cant keep going on like this.

Its too much to pretend im fine in work and with friends because people think i should be fine...

What I can I do really I ran out of options?

This all sounds terribly depressing and i feel worse than what i wrote. Im tired, emotionally exhausted and just want to call it all a night its just being going on too long

Dont go one night stands if you dont find joy in it, go work out, do something everyday i know it helped me and im still working out to this day.

Im even started to play guitar and im getting better and better at it, even started to read some books on psychology just to better understand what im thinking and feeling. i strongly advice you do the same it really helps alot.

You in pain means only one thing, it was love, it stings, but i promise you, there is someone there better, so much better and the sooner you start feeling like you did before the better :)

Take care

Have you already decided to move on with your life without her? I think you need to answer that question first before you do steps on how to conquer your heartbreak. Moving on is not overnight. But it can happen.

I am so sorry if you feel awful these few months :(

i was with my last ex for 1 year, she was the love of my life. i wanted to marry her.. and although i forced myself and started dating other people 2 months after the split, it still took me 1 year to get over it.. it has been one of the hardest periods of my life. As bad as when my father died. 1 ****ing year?

Think about how your ex treated you.. not the words, emails, texts etc.. that means nothing. talk is cheap after all... think about, How they actually behaved, that's the true sign of a person. my ex treated me like **** at the end.. then came back, and she did it all over again.

i realise now, i was in love the an idea of who she was. i was projecting my own high interest onto her. i thought she was somebody else. sad