My fiancee cheated on me and i work with both of them

beev97_adam

hey everybody, I have never done this before but i really need help i was with this girl for 2 Mon broke up then one year later we got back together well she told me that she didnt date any body the whole time we were broken up well i found out after she lied about it for a month that she dated a guy a month after we broke up and that was the same guy she was talking to while we where together the first time, she swares up and down they were just friends and that she didn't leave me for him well we got back together in aygust and i guess we broke up the other day she left me on my birthday, that hurt, well i caught here lieing about talking to this guy we work with she said we dont talk i dont even like him well one day in december his wife called and told me they were dating this summer and they were talking allot again well since they started talking she would be really cold and then a couple days later she would tell me how much she loved me and how she couldnt be without me she has been doing this for for almost 3 months and it is really starting to hurt the bad thing is i work with both of them in the navy and i have to see them both everyday and the reason i am writing this is because i was in the smokepit having a smoke and she walked write out with him knowing that i was there and talked to him i swear she did it to be spiteful, she still swears there is nothing between them but she knows how bad it hurts me to even hear his name how could she she walk out to the smoke pit and do that like she didnt even care, i need help really bad i have done nothing but drink and cry i go home from work and drink till i pass out and i cry i wake up cry go to work see them go home and drink i have been doing this for three months know and i smoke almost 2 packs a day, and she thinks she is pregnant. I just want the hurt to go away there is so much more hurt in this whole thing it would take a book to explain it all please help me

James

Man James, all I can say is hurting now for a few mo's is better than a lifetime of hurting, this female sounds like she is playing serious games with your emotions.

My advice to you is to give her a big box of indifference for valentines day. I know it will be hard but it seems like she gets off on hurting you and seeing you squirm. Be strong, the best way to stop someone from doing stuff like that to you is to move on even if it's an act pretend that her talking to this guy does'nt bother you.

Drinking yourself to sleep only slows down the healing process, sober up and think abuot the things that she is doing and why, hopefully then you will realize that she did you a favor :D .

that has to be the longest sentence in history. Try using these things called periods when you make posts onto forums.

I could make another comment but I will keep my mouth shut.

• Author

Hey man I just have been down and out and came to this web site for help and advice i didnt ask for a grammar lesson i just wanted help and that is very rude that you would say those mean things

James