Need help getting over ex

thromback

Hey guys I had an awsome new year, no really I did. Anyway I met my ex girlfriend over the summer and we became best friends. We talked everyday and everything was perfect. We had feelings for each other and we decided to go out. During the relationship, the problem was we didn't hang out. It wasn't her fault, it was her parents. Her parents wouldn't let her go to my house alone for some reason. We never kissed or even hugged i n2 and a half months, sad I know. The big thing was she told me not in front of people, so I lsitend. Anyway another problem was we had different friends, and I didn't like her friends, but I was still nice to them and everything. Anyway January second she broke up with me because "we didn't hang out, and I liked you less and less." I acted pretty badly the first week asking why-she got annoyed by it and told everyone I was annoying. She told all her friends teh day after she broke up with me that she still liekd me and thoguht we owuld get back togther. A week after the breakup I asked her out and it took her a long time to respond, but she said sorry I don't like you anymore. The thing is we arent really good friends anymore and I dont bring up the past anymore and I'm being really nice. Antoher thing she got me nothing for christmas and I spent over a hundred dollars on her and I'm only 15 (she is too). I was really easy going through the whole thing and I think when I acted weird I made her not like me anymore. I just cant stop thinkngi about her and I want her to like me again I don't know what to do... Help would be appreciated. I want to get voer her, but I can't.

Hey Buddy i can understand your pain so would just say that hang in there !!

dont toture yourself too much thinking and analysint things.It happened with all of us and still happpens that we think that it was us who acted wierd so she went away or we broke up well this happens cause you still love the girl and so cant think of any fault of hers for breaking up.

If there is no chance then only thing you can do is to move on yeah it would be difficult not to think about her but if you devote your time to other hobbies other interests of yours to your schools hang out with your friends then you would think less and less of her and who knows very shortly you would meet an interesting girl.

you have still so young at the age of 15 and lots of things and situations you have to face in life so think of it as a learning experiece and a growing pain.

Take care,...