7 days of NC should I continue?

jomaxfury

Help this newbie

It's been 7 days of NC for both of us. She basically said that I didn't have enough time for her. We became a couple back in Sept 03. It's funny how she said I didn't have enough time for her. All I did was pick her everyday at 5am drop her to school picked her after school spent time with her. Had lunch everyday with her. Took her to movies whenever I could. For the Summer 04 we went everywhere theme parks you name it. She even decided to enroll in the same university as I go and moved into the dorms. I visisted her most of the time like everyday, somedays were short other days were long. Her dad told her I was marriage material that I was a keeper. I was first her first in everything. She even decided to take birth control for us.

Her past has not been all that great, used live with her mom and step dad who is used to hear them arguing over phone calling the cops on each other.

She said, "I was the best thing that ever came into her life", I felt the same way. Thats another reason why she moved out.

We had our arguments like any other couple but reconciled fast. Unfortunately this month has been the month that would end our relationship. Is so happened that I got in a car accident, my car broke down, had to help my parents with our home based business which made a harder to see her but it was only a 2 two week thing out of the whole month of Jan 05 that I was totally busy. She would call telling me how she loved me and caint wait to see me just once a week, I never had time for her, and plus i have to lie to my about her. due to the fact we were caught in my house with by my parents. At first she was nervous but after she really didn't care. Whe would laugh about this situation. I told her that I love her and I would do anything just to see her. We talked about marriage and getting a place of our own and not worry about anyone intruding on us. She also said to I better marry her like in two or three years in a joking manner. Strangers would ask us how long have you guys been dating, we both on most ocassion would say the same thing as the same time. I thought that was special.

I told her it was kind of selfish about how she was feeling about the busy stuff"big mistake" right?

The next day after talking for hours the day before. She called me left me a message on my cell that right now I am not ready for a relationship, my mom, many different issues that we resolved over the past year. Said that when I am ready to call her back because she hates the thought of not knowing what could have happened between us. I am ready I have year left to get my BA in political Science, I am planing to go to law school. I needed her by my side.

I'ts been 7 days of NC. Should I keep up the NC?

should I go pick my stuff that I have in her dorm like my soccer jersey which she says she used to hug it thinking I was there?

What do you think she is thinking about?

Shoul I be the one, try to makes thing work cuz I love her but maybe she doesn't

Please, Please, Please help.

I am a Libra, and she is a jealous, stubborn scorpio.

Not so sure how you consider yourself as having NC for 7 days....the fact that you have stuff at her dorm room removes the NC as it leaves a "cord" between both of you. She needs to realize that her life will be without you if she chooses to remain out of a relationship. Right now she knows that at one point she will hear from you..regardless of her actions. Call her and let her know you want to get your stuff, pick it up, and make her realize that you are ready to move on without her by doing it. Keep up the NC for another 7 days after that and see where your feelings are.....who knows you might enjoy it.

BrainRightHeartWrong
Unfortunately this month has been the month that would end our relationship. Is so happened that I got in a car accident, my car broke down, had to help my parents with our home based business which made a harder to see her but it was only a 2 two week thing out of the whole month of Jan 05 that I was totally busy

hmmmm she seems to be an insecure girl like my ex! sometimes **** happens in life and we have to spend time helping ourselves and our families out, now if i was with a girl and she had a lot on for a while and still seen her only once per week i would be totally fine with that and would never doubt our relationship!

told her it was kind of selfish about how she was feeling about the busy stuff"big mistake" right?

no not really selfish at all... i am sure you explicitly explained your reasoning here and she did act selfishly, she sounds like a real ball and chain!

She called me left me a message on my cell that right now I am not ready for a relationship

she has many many issues of her own that she would need to sort out before you should even reconsider taking her on again

if a couple cannot be semi apart for 2 weeks there is a serious insecurity or trust issue there!

my ex sounded like your girlfriend and she was jealous too