Frustrated, Lonely, Angry and Annoyed

Chalyn

Hi, I am writing not really for answers because I don't think there are any. I guess I just need to vent because I have no one else to talk to. I am in a relationship with this guy . We have been dating since April of last year and we live together. He feels I cheated on him (I didn't) Just to let you guys know. Anyway, he treats me like he really doesn't care if I am here or not. Its not even to the point where I can say well I am going to leave and expect a response because he could care less. He doesn't even really look at me. He has not looked me in my eyes in months and said something affectionate to me. He rarely caresses me in a loving manner. I just don't feel the love emanating from him at all. Its gone. I am trying to gain his trust back...why I am allowing him to do this to me is beyond me when I know I don't deserve it. Anyway, I don't go anywhere without him. I haven't run errands in two weeks and they are piling up because he doesn't want to go with me. My family and friends are beginning to wonder about me because I am never available the way I used to because I don't want to go with them because I don't want his insecurities to rise. My job is in jeopardy because I had to lie to my boss today and tell him some crazy story as to why I couldn't go on a business trip in two weeks. I am so frustrated, angry, annoyed and lonely. I feel like I am putting effort into something that is already dead. He doesn't care so I wonder why do I. I guess because I am not like him and that is why GOD made me the way I am. Anyway, I don't know what to. He could care less if I am here and I am beginning to feel the same way. Majority of the time he is watching sports or playing his PS2 football and I am in the other room just watching TV or cleaning or something. What type of relationship is this? Is there anyone out there going through what I am going though.

you need to tell him these things. just leaving is not good enough. is he worth the trouble to work things out? seems like you do want them to. you should sit him down. talk to him. not nag or in an angry manner but playfully so he doesn't take it wrong.

it's hard. i notice that girls think about issues but expect their guys to figure it out. let him know what's bugging you. trust me it'll make it alot easier for him to realize what he's doing. let him know you don't feel loved. you won't come off as a weak person, you'll come off as a real person, with needs that also should be fulfilled.

my girl needed space without notice. just leaves me hurt and confused. especially confused. if you tell him what's up at least he knows what he's doing wrong. good luck. and think about the situation you're in and ask yourself if it's worth it.

I agree with haywood, you should definately let him know how you feel. After a while sometimes guys or girls don't show the same amount of love for one another as they become more used to each being around all the time. He may love you a lot inside but just doesn't show it much because he assumes you already know how he feels.

You don't sound very happy with the relationship at the moment but it does seem you want things to work out with him. Talk to him about it all and see what he says. If he could care less if you leave, then it's probably not a great idea to stay.