Breaking Up & Suddenly sex life missing!!!

BrainRightHeartWrong

BrainRightHeartWrong

Besides the obvious how do you cope with the sudden loss of a great sex life after you break up?

for me sex with others etc. and one night stands are always completely crap compared to sex in a relationship to the point where i don't even want to do it

• Author
BrainRightHeartWrong
Rosie Palm and her five sisters!

come on i did say besides the obvious, hardly a good substitute anyway is it?

focus your life on stuff other than sex. Pretty easy when you don't put so much importance in it.

i never did ( i think! ), i used to be never interested in it when i was younger but when i got older and went through this last relationship with mind numbing sex things have changed ( actually on this basis alone it should never have ended )

i have actually started to put relationships before other stuff in life... must be due to being 30 and wanting to settle down etc. i was never like this until recently

but i know i have to focus on other stuff

ah well! :(

Three of Swords

)When I complained about the lack of a sex life to a friend she suggested I get aquainted with BOB (battery operated boyfriend).

Bob or Rosie can give you an orgasm, but they won't hug you, kiss you, snuggle you, wrap their legs around you, sigh and say oh honey that was great.

Sex - at least good sex - is more than just the orgasm.

And good sex is what I (too) miss.

B.

(work two jobs - that is what's doing it for me!! :sick: )