NC isn't working for me ?

Arda199

It's been around 11 weeks of NC and i just keep feeling worse and worse

the first months was HELL i lost weight due depression and all i ever wanted is just to lay on bed i didn't feel like going out or talk to someone not even my ex

the second month was better ALOT better i started to move on and enjoy the things i used to do before i met my ex. until i heard that my ex has been asking around about me if i talk about her or miss her, this set me back to square 1 now i'm depressed more than ever i just can't stop crying i'm not even sure of my own feelings towards her i don't know if i love her or miss her i'm just sick of living like this i just want to move on and feel normal again i did all the things you guys told me to do i kept myself busy with collage, gym, friends, flirt with other girls but in the end of the day i find myself in tears i'm about to be on 3 months of NC and i just started to believe that there is not light at the end of tunnel i afraid i'm turning into one of these people who will spend years crying over their ex...

i'm sorry if i post a lot of threads lately but this is the only place where i feel that someone know how i'm feeling right now

It's been around 11 weeks of NC and i just keep feeling worse and worse

the first months was HELL i lost weight due depression and all i ever wanted is just to lay on bed i didn't feel like going out or talk to someone not even my ex

the second month was better ALOT better i started to move on and enjoy the things i used to do before i met my ex. until i heard that my ex has been asking around about me if i talk about her or miss her, this set me back to square 1 now i'm depressed more than ever i just can't stop crying i'm not even sure of my own feelings towards her i don't know if i love her or miss her i'm just sick of living like this i just want to move on and feel normal again i did all the things you guys told me to do i kept myself busy with collage, gym, friends, flirt with other girls but in the end of the day i find myself in tears i'm about to be on 3 months of NC and i just started to believe that there is not light at the end of tunnel i afraid i'm turning into one of these people who will spend years crying over their ex...

i'm sorry if i post a lot of threads lately but this is the only place where i feel that someone know how i'm feeling right now

Its ok people are here to help u trust me man u have to feel pain in order to move on, you will feel sad,depressed, and lonely at times i was just like you with my old ex i wasn't eating or nothing listen to me man u have to force yourself to enjoy life. Think of it like this she out there enjoying life while you are here sad thats how you think about it . You only have one life enjoy while u have i know its may be ruff and tough now but you will get through it just keep yourself occupied

I feel for you, I still cry from time to time randomly because I went down the no contact route, it's hard business living with someone for so long then being completely tore away from their side, but your a man and you have to take care of yourself, eventually time will take the pain away, but you shouldn't force yourself to do things your not ready for, the gym and exercise in general will help you to no end but you don't have to push yourself to meet new women or anything like that, not until your ready, truthfully I don't want any other woman, at least not now but I can't allow myself back in to a never ending cycle with the one I lost, she'd always rather throw me away than hear me out, you got to stay strong, no contact is for the long haul and its all about bettering yourself away from them.