I feel so angry....

always.1985

always.1985

For some reason today I have woken up and feel nothing but anger and hate towards my ex!!!! I left my job to relocate for my partners new job and he broke up with me a month later!!! I am so angry as I am now unemployed and have lost a lot of money due to moving. Whilst my partner has lost nothing and has an extremely good, well paid job.

I am angry with myself for letting myself get into this situation..... but also so angry at him for doing this to me!!!! He was a **** boyfriend, I actually hate him for all the tears and pain he put me through. I wish I could tell him how angry I am today! Is that a bad idea?:mad:

• Like 1
pidgeon1010

You know it's a bad idea. It may make you feel good in her short term but it's going to do nothing for your long term recovery. What changed in the relationship after you relocated? A breakup a month after moving sounds like there were ongoing issues that should have been worked on before you made such a big decision like moving permanently to be with him. He probably sold you the dream, etc. and you felt confident in your relationship. Sorry you have to go through this.

• Author
always.1985
You know it's a bad idea. It may make you feel good in her short term but it's going to do nothing for your long term recovery. What changed in the relationship after you relocated? A breakup a month after moving sounds like there were ongoing issues that should have been worked on before you made such a big decision like moving permanently to be with him. He probably sold you the dream, etc. and you felt confident in your relationship. Sorry you have to go through this.

We were living with his parents which put a massive strain on our relationship.... There was a lot more to it than that though - him being emotionally unavailable, unable to communicate and so much more. I should have been strong enough to do something about it before we moved but I actually thought things would change once we had a place together and so did he....

He gave it a month and decided to end it.... I found it very hard not having a job :( :(

I'm so sorry you're going through this. That was a pretty heartless thing to do. Have you moved back to where you were originally?

lollipopspot
There was a lot more to it than that though - him being emotionally unavailable, unable to communicate and so much more. I should have been strong enough to do something about it before we moved but I actually thought things would change once we had a place together and so did he....

I would see this as a valuable lesson. People aren't going to change just because they tell you they are - you have to SEE it. And don't hitch your future to someone unless there is a serious commitment.

• Author
always.1985
I would see this as a valuable lesson. People aren't going to change just because they tell you they are - you have to SEE it. And don't hitch your future to someone unless there is a serious commitment.

Yeah I totally agree :( Lesson learnt!! :)