to respond or not to respond?!

symphonyofwolves

symphonyofwolves

It's been almost 3 weeks since I have heard from my ex. He finally texted me last night. Twice! Once around 6 and a second time around 2am! I'm afraid to respond but of course I want to. Everything I've read on getting your ex back says to not reply. He dissed me for 17 days...after butt texting me first! I don't know what to do. I miss him so much, but I looked at his exes profile page n it looks like she's talking to a bunch of other guys n may have found something serious with someone new. He still has his fb profile pic of him and his ex. That's why I'm angry with him. But I don't think she wants to be with him, and I know he's still very much in love with her even though he's told me he doesn't want to be and they're no good for each other. I've always been just his cushion for when things get rough between them, but I love him so much. I really do and it sucks. I know how bad this sounds but I feel I can win his heart still.. Just if anyone could please give me some advice on what to do in this situation, especially if you have experience with a similar situation, that would be great.

Thank you so much!

desperately in love and it's scary. it's scary the things love will make you do and put up with

Late night texts from exes usually means they're horny and you don't want to mistake being horny for actually missing you. Please don't make that mistake.

I know you want him back but don't contact him :( He's not even made an effort to get you back. Let him work for it. Truly, don't just jump when he tells you to. I know it's hard being lonely but you've gotta have some pride and not just let him use you. Let him miss you... and I mean for a while. Maybe that'll clear up his feelings for you.... give that a chance, otherwise you'll always know you were second best. Let him wait and sit on this a bit, give him time to sort his feelings, sometimes people need some space to understand their feelings. I'd wait a good month or more.

• Like 1
TaraMaiden2
Late night texts from exes usually means they're horny and you don't want to mistake being horny for actually missing you. Please don't make that mistake.

Or drunk.

Or both.

That's just being a cake-eater.

He basically wants to know if he can still yank your chain.

And if you respond, psychologically that sends the message that you're willing to be his doormat. He can ring your bell, any time.

You may love him.

But he's not demonstrating love back.

So his treatment of you doesn't merit the affection you have for him.

He's playing with you.

Drunk or horny, neither mean anything, unless he backs it up 110% when he's sober, and not-horny....

• Like 1

Please don't respond. He's just looking for an ego boost. You're too close to the trees to see the forest. We can all see it's not meaningful but to you it seems like "something". If he really wanted you in the way you want to be wanted he'd text or call at a reasonable hour more then once or twice.

If his girlfriend or ex gf is moving on then he's definitly looking to feel better about himself. Is that all you want to be? His cushion?

Have you considered blocking his number?