I need to break the rules

TrevorDia

TrevorDia

Yesterday I drunk too much - way too much. I was hurting quite a lot and I kinda wanted the pain to just go away, so I did some weird **** last night.

Anyway, today I made the executive decision to check my ex's profile.

... And the relief that followed! I hadn't messaged her when I was drunk (you have no idea how relieved I was)

But, it turned out that she's started a Tumblr. And she's in a bad way, she's posting all this depressing stuff and pictures of herself with captions about how she wants to kill herself yesterday and today.

I know for a fact that she's not doing this for my benefit - because there's no way she would know I know she's got a Tumblr. But I can't let her come to harm. Yes, she's a complete bitch and she screwed me up more than anyone else, but I'm really worried about her, and she's been through depression a few times before and I've always been there for her in the past.

I'm 100% sure that I'm going to message her - but it's not because I need to message her. I'm going to message her because I'm concerned for her safety.

Before I do that, though, I need to know if there are any alternative ways of dealing with this, because I really don't want to break NC unless I have to.

Could anybody advise me?

If anything I'd set up a new email account and let her friends/family know of her posts...that way you're not involved/stalking her online.