Having a bad day...

Maverick27

Maverick27

Im 15 days into complete NC, 2.5 months post breakup.

I would literally sell one of my kidneys just to hold her in my arms for a minute.

Even though she cheated and left me for someone else - the loneliness overcomes any anger.

This is torture. She is in a new long distance relationship with the guy she left me for...... she left me for someone who lives a plane trip away....we lived together and she broke our companionship for someone she can only be with for 1 weekend a month...

What is she doing with her spare time? Is she thinking of me?

whhyyyyyyyyyy

She will think of you, but how much and how often is an unknown.

Turn your attention to yourself.

Your thoughts, your feelings, your hopes, your fears, your dreams.

You are whole and complete in yourself.

What is it like to be you?

How do you see yourself?

How do you see the world and other people?

What are your achievements?

How do you help yourself?

How do you help others?

How have others helped you?

All the above was intended to get you to switch your attention back onto yourself.

• Like 1
Loveless86
Im 15 days into complete NC, 2.5 months post breakup.

I would literally sell one of my kidneys just to hold her in my arms for a minute.

Even though she cheated and left me for someone else - the loneliness overcomes any anger.

This is torture. She is in a new long distance relationship with the guy she left me for...... she left me for someone who lives a plane trip away....we lived together and she broke our companionship for someone she can only be with for 1 weekend a month...

What is she doing with her spare time? Is she thinking of me?

whhyyyyyyyyyy

Wow im going through almost the same 14 days NC, 1 month since the break up and shes met someone long distance, it is so painful i want to talk to her and hold her but it cant happen, hopefully whilst she isnt with this new guy she is thinking of me but these thoughts are torture.

Im finding it difficult especially at night but i find that focusing on improving yourself and thinking about all her bad points will help

It also takes time, but im right here with you and a lot of others are going through the same, its the worst feeling in the world but it cant last.