Yesterday I was happy about setting goals, today i'm sad

Jonp219

This roller-coaster is a bumpy ride. Some turns, some flips, but the worst part is when you go all the way up and come back down.

Yesterday I felt so proud of myself, I was making a list of all the things I wanted to accomplish this year, mainly before the Fall. Now today I feel overwhelmed, scared, depressed, and I'm missing her...a lot. Keeping busy is good for while, but I feel like it's just suppressing my feelings.

Just thinking about all the things she's said about me till this point makes me feel inadequate. By now she should be thinking more logically in terms of how the relationship really went. The effort I displayed leading up to the break up was absolutely dismal, she was right...

My conscience is on my shoulders right now, I'm in between, "you absolutely suck" and "you'll be fine".

It's been a rough morning...

Damn man, I wanted us to go to Montreal this summer too...smh

Edited by Jonp219
  • Like 1

I have no words of wisdom for you, but I hope that you will take comfort in knowing that I am going through the feels today too. You are not alone in your pain. I truly hope things begin to look up for you soon.

• Like 1

It's a bad day, but you'll have good ones too.

All part of the process...

Feel the feeling.

Be with yourself feeling the feeling.

Love yourself for being with yourself.

Love yourself for being.

• Author
It's a bad day, but you'll have good ones too.

All part of the process...

Feel the feeling.

Be with yourself feeling the feeling.

Love yourself for being with yourself.

Love yourself for being.

I feel like I'm going to continue to relapse NC in the future.

I'm just so terrified of the unknown and what's in store.

I wish me and her could just sit down, but that would just be too painful for the both of us to bear :(

I'm feeling the feeling, and it might be less intense than I'm making it out to be.

However, it's not my feelings that hurt me, it's my thoughts.

Love is scary.