Ex-Best friend won't stop creeping on my exes?

ToastedHat

This is really starting to annoy me.

I'm on a progressive road to get back with my ex girlfriend, we talked about getting back about a week and a bit ago, it's progress if anything but it's going slowly and surely, not getting my hopes up.

About a month or two ago he added her over some messenger app pretty much creeped her out, my name came up seeing we're from around the same place, but even after knowing me and her are ex's he pushed further and further to just creepy levels, she plain ignored him after a while.

She made a new profile at the time and things were quiet, up until around four days ago she mentioned that "Jake literally won't leave me alone" and brought up he's yet again stalking her, not even been talking to her for around ten minutes and he's literally all 'aw baby your so sweet xx and sexy xxx want to meet up soon xx" etc, like .. seriously?

The first ex he did this to I broke up with in the summer of 2013, he added her when we were still dating even her profile picture was still of us, no sooner than three days after we broke up they were talking publically on her Facebook wall about "sticky white stuff all over the walls", and I know she went on to bed two other guys I was friends with .. Well she was my first girlfriend and honestly I just let it go and ignored it.

Just ..... ergh, is this actually normal for a ex best friend to do this? Even to my current ex he still says that we are best buddies, even though I haven't seen, spoken or done anything with him ever since the stuff with my first ex.

Exes are exes for a reason. Keep them in the past. EX means they're not in your life anymore. Why does it matter what your EX friend does.