I am disgusted with myself for letting this hurt so much

shaker1973

It has been 20 days since the break up. I was awake all night last night. I throwing up this morning. I have knots in my stomach almost constantly. I am still sobbing alone at night - when does this stop - I don't know how to make this feeling go away. When does it get easier - how can I spped this process up. I am sick of feeling this way. I cried for an hour this morning in my commute to work - I am disgusted with my self for letting that lying, cheating A**hole do this to me. I know I am better without him - but I am so lonely and desperate right now. I am begging God to help me, to ease my pain and seem to be getting worse - I was vomiting for gods sake - I was crying so much I made my self sick. What is wrong with me. He's gone he up and left - he cheated, he has a new girfriend, left the house full of his stuff, left me while owing me almost $10,000.00. I feel soooo stupid!!! I can't trust myself or my judgement anymore. This sucks

sorry, the only was is through and depending upon how long you were together...and the situation, it could take a long time. me, he cheated, left me in debt..and also moved in with another girl, after we were together six years. i have to admit it took me a good two years to get over it--the crying, and weight loss from being sick without sleep, lasted a good 3-4 months for me but it's different for everyone. i think it was sooo much harder than a breakup where there's not cheating! also, they would not stop bothering me and we worked together so it was even harder. but hang in there and be glad you are rid of a loser because he would have sucked you for MORE, the longer it lasted.

try to take care of yourself though. you go through the stages of denial, anger, acceptance, grief, etc...i forget the order but they all take longer than i ever expected. but things WILL be ok. the anger does seem to linger around especially in a situation such as yours..and you you will beat yourself over it but what is done is done and he is not worth the extra thoughts! focus on your health, yourself, etc and see try to think clearly to see if you can recoup anything --its not revenge if he screwed you over and you rightfully have claims to recover if he has anything you jointly owned or owes you! good luck, keep us updated.