Coming up on what would have been our anniversary.....

isurvivedyoucantoo

isurvivedyoucantoo

Tomorrow would have been another year since we had been dating. Oddly enough nothing really has changed tremendously, since we broke up in July. She still has never reached out for anything, not even a breadcrumb (which I guess is a good thing).

I've been working on improving myself and have gone out on a few dates. I must admit though, I still think about her daily. I removed her from facebook and blocked her on everything I could think of blocking her on.

Honestly, though its kinda hard to improve myself when all our mutual friends claim that I was a perfect boyfriend and even she said that when she broke it off......but I know throughout the relationship I was insecure and probably could have done better about it. The next serious relationship Im in I will do better. I see thing differently now and it is great.

Today I saw her and watched a movie with her and our shared friends. It was the first time that when I saw her I felt nothing. Obviously, I didnt say anything directly towards her or acknowledge anything that she did. Also, during the movie she kept talking/trying to make jokes and it occurred to me that she was being obnoxious (something I had previously thought was "cute").

I dont know I guess Im recovering and NC is definitely helping me take her off her pedestal. Im just worried about not being able to trust another again and what not, but who isnt on loveshack lol? Mhe, kinda just ranting thanks for everything guys, I think I may get there.