The b/f saga continues

Stone

Well just when I thought I was getting over him, he called today and apoligised for no contact and said his doctor said he needed to take care of himself 1st so he could take care of me.... He want's to talk this week I think I might because If our relationship is over I would like some closure, at the same time my hear is still in love with him.... I'll keep you posted.

Originally posted by stoneheather

Well just when I thought I was getting over him, he called today and apoligised for no contact and said his doctor said he needed to take care of himself 1st so he could take care of me.... He want's to talk this week I think I might because If our relationship is over I would like some closure, at the same time my hear is still in love with him.... I'll keep you posted.

Hard isn't it...

Hope it all goes well:)

• Author

That's the problem.. my head say's run ( as well as many other great advisors) but my heart still loves the SOB!! I am just going to hear him out and IF I ever take him back I have to set boundries... that he won't like :o

Ahh...I haven't read your previous posts that's why I asked....do you think he'd stick by the boundries if you set them? Those are things to consider before deciding.. (btw some great advisors no matter how well meaning can be wrong, then again they can be 100% right) :)