I feel sad :(

irresolute

irresolute

I do. It's like my life suddenly has lost all sense. not being with him... I'm all alone right now.

And what is terrible, is the realization that he never cared, it was only me and my obsessions that keep this lasting.

I don't know how to to be happy happy again. I know I should exercise and try to maintain my mind occupied, but he was a big part of my life. a big part of my thoughts. And I have nothing to replace that right now. I just feel sad, lonely, and depressed. thinking I'm not gonna be able to love again, or to feel butterflies again. thinking he was the one and no one else is going to make me feel that way.

How can I change this thoughts? Feeling awfully sad right now :(

(Started seeing him one year ago. Just sex for him, I loved him. NC since monday-2 days ago but it seems like an eternity)

Snakechammah

In the end, everyone will heal.

When one door closes, another one opens.

You'll be ok.

learning_slowly

Sometimes when people get in a relationship, they give up the things they used to enjoy doing.

Try to remember what yours were and start doing them again. This will occupy your time and give you less time to dwell on your loss.

If it was just sex to him, make sure you change your actions towards men so that this can never happen to you again.

Time is the healer, but to try and speed things up, you need to look at what could have happened if it had gone on longer. Be happy it was only a year and not 5 years with a child!

• Author
irresolute
A whole year and it was just sex? How do you know this? FWB? Affair?

More than a year, indeed. I tried to make him to love me, incessantly, but didn't work. Sometimes he'd want to see me to have sex, other times he'd say he was busy even to that.

It's really sad to write all this. Now he's gone I'm discovering my life is empty because I dedicated all my efforts to make him to love me, and I've neglected all other aspects of my life. But at the same time, I really don't like my reality right now. It's painful and sad to deal with it, and I have no energies. It was easier when I had the hope to make him to love me. then, nothing else mattered. Now, everything matters :(

• Author
irresolute
In the end, everyone will heal.

When one door closes, another one opens.

You'll be ok.

This is really nice to read. thank you :)

The first two days feels so long when you lose someone you love and they hurt you. It will get better. The first days you'll need to recover yourself more than others but I promise you you'll feel a little stronger in a few more days. I travelled two hours to my parents, hid under a blanket and cried for about four days after my break up!

Look after yourself as much as you can - focus on you, you're the only person who matters. I know what it's like when you suddenly feel as if you have lost a whole lot of your life because it was spent with someone, but you will have a full and happy life in the near future. You will heal and feel better, life's not what you're feeling right now, I promise.

Exercise is a good idea when you feel a bit better - a gentle swim or a walk helps :).

• Author
irresolute

I'm 4 days no contact...

I'm feeling sad because I turned off my phone and I've disappeared from the internet so he might be wondering what happened to me...or probably not who knows.

I'm missing him but I know he has other women to hang out. He once told me he had 3 or 4 friends. Sexual friends, girls who was attracted to. So why I bother?

My mind wants to think about him as the nicest guy on heart. The one. And he wanted me for sex. Just that. Very sad today.