Feeling like I don't deserve anything.

rockmanmegaman

rockmanmegaman

I'm a really emotionally damaged person. Throughout my entire life, people would ignore and neglect me. I had anxiety disorder and suffer from severe asthma. My parents would say how I was an accident, and compare me to my younger brother who they seem to worship. Over the years, I've became a bit more confident about me and sexuality, and decided to go on a date with a guy I met over the internet. The date went well and so I thought. I told him about my vulnerability and stuff. He then ask me to go home with him, I said it's only the first date... The guy then snapped at me, and told me to slit my wrist, and to watch my back... He also said what makes you think you deserve anyone special you loser.

I don't know, it just made really depress... He's right... I was an accident, I was never planned. I'm shy and boring, why would anyone ever like me? Even if there is, why do I deserve it.

Silver Taurus

Rockman

I feel so much pain from your post. You ARE an awesome, special person and people are never an accident! I'm sure some other folks will be along who are much better at advice than I.

Come on, think of all the things are unique and special only about you! Given your screen name you're probably pretty good at video games, right? Me, I'm still trying to save the Princess in Super Mario Brothers!

ST

stillfiguringitallou

Don't let someone make you feel that way about yourself.

Especially a loser like THAT guy. Really? Cause you refused to be meat on a stick he's entitled to tell you to go kill yourself?

And you're letting him make YOU feel bad?

Oh dear sweet one ... no one is a mistake - the universe creates us all - if it were as simple as science we could reverse infertility right?

And you know what you should be thinking?

"Could be worse, I COULD be as miserable as THAT guy."

Maybe shy but definitely not boring.

I know that guy was an ******* but dating online you'll find many guys who just want to get laid. Hell, you'll find many guys like that period I suppose. All guys? What, wait... :confused:

You sound very depressed. I know whenever I ask those questions about myself its always out of pure depression. I'm assuming you're had some sort of professional help in your lifetime as you say you have anxiety disorder. This will be some layman advice but what works for me is focusing on what I do rather then who I am. You know, like Batman. :cool:

So the times I've felt depressed and questioned if I deserve anything or anyone in my life, I only snap out of it when I realize that I'm 100% correct and it has nothing to do with the kind of person I am. I realize I don't deserve **** because I'm sitting around feeling miserable and sorry for myself. Not doing anything to correct the situation or make my life better.

Helps me crawl out of the cellar and get on with the day. Put in some work! Baby steps my friend. Good luck.

learning_slowly

Also, there's a lot of people out there who have great lives who don't deserve to. Why should you be singled out to have a bad life?