sleeping - waking up alone - any ideas/tips?

whirl3daway

whirl3daway

my issue with my bed is twofold.

1) i love having the entire bed to myself, post breakup.

2) i hate waking up with the entire bed to myself, post breakup.

got any ideas for making this transition a bit smoother?

i have in my arsenal:

several pillows

a body pillow

a tortoiseshell cat

A dog is nice or another cat

I have 3 cats so the beds always full and one is 29 pounds :S so fat its like sleeping with a person im sure there are loads of fat cats that never get picked for adoption they truely are the coolest tho like gaint teddy bears. Another pet doubles the snoring tho all my pets snore.

I lean towards cats because dogs always have that doggie smell and do you want that on your sheets?

Right after my fiance dumped me, I let my fat english bulldog sleep in my bed. That ended immediately when he decided to take a piss on my comforter (he was barely a year old at the time) LOL. Until then, it was nice......

The downside is he shed alot and was stinky, but he did fill a void. Otherwise Im not a fan of pets on furniture.

Now I have a body pillow and like 5 regular pillows. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? I found that falling asleep with background noise helped also. Maybe headphones and e-books or music?

todreaminblue

i am getting a new bed.......deb(which is bed backwards) so new deb new bed i have twenty pillows i throw them around swap them when i am trying to sleep and they end up on the floor....i like to sleep half up i dont like being prone hence i have many pillows and cushions.....as i am a dead sleep when i do sleep...i do need that new bed doubt ill sleep until i do not properly.....unless i am absolutely exhausted....deb

Edited by todreaminblue