Time to start working out again!

ithappenedagain

ithappenedagain

I am sick and tired of just sitting around, moping in my new apartment, while she is probably out enjoying life - not giving a damn about me.

I FINALLY realized last night that in order for me to start healing properly, I need to focus on ME. I've wallowed over her for the last 3 weeks. Scheming up thoughts in my head of how she will eventually come back to me.. All while knowing it more than likely was not going to happen.

I've been on this site religiously throughout these 3 dark weeks, and have read - but not put peoples advice to use.

Well.. Today is the day.

During my lunch break I am going to the best Athletic Club in town and enrolling in a membership. It's time to start lifting weights, doing cardio, and making ME a better person.

I've read in many places that releasing endorphin's by working out is a great way to combat heartbreak/depression. I hope this helps me. If anything, I will have a killer body for the luck person who gets to date me next :)

• Like 3

Good for you. You will not regret it. The simple gesture of putting time in your physical self, will uplift you and give you new confidence. Time to get diced!

seekingpeaceinlove

Good for you! Getting active was the single best thing I did after the break up. Hit the weights hard and power through those break up emotions!

I am sick and tired of just sitting around, moping in my new apartment, while she is probably out enjoying life - not giving a damn about me.

I FINALLY realized last night that in order for me to start healing properly, I need to focus on ME. I've wallowed over her for the last 3 weeks. Scheming up thoughts in my head of how she will eventually come back to me.. All while knowing it more than likely was not going to happen.

I've been on this site religiously throughout these 3 dark weeks, and have read - but not put peoples advice to use.

Well.. Today is the day.

During my lunch break I am going to the best Athletic Club in town and enrolling in a membership. It's time to start lifting weights, doing cardio, and making ME a better person.

I've read in many places that releasing endorphin's by working out is a great way to combat heartbreak/depression. I hope this helps me. If anything, I will have a killer body for the luck person who gets to date me next :)

StringsAttached

Great mindset. It's a huge commitment though especially trying to get ripped. It took me nearly 8 months of working out 5 times a week with 2 rest days but you can accomplish it.

Good for you buddy. :laugh: