he made me trust him then left me the day he left the country.

LilyLowe

I met a guy who saw me in a bar an I could tell he fell for me straightaway.that wee asked e out on a date the night before he left the country to be with me and we got on great. For eight months he kept in contact but all as friends becaus of me, andvwgen he returned he explained he new from day one he wanted to be with me and see uld I date him. I said no I'd rather be friends for life than a girlfriend for summer.but he convinced me, I won't hurt you or mess you about your a breath of fresh air unlike anyone I know. Beautiful smart cool I think we were meant to meet. It scares me. He told me his family his friends my parents. Eventually I let down wall as I haven't dated in 5 years band had been hurt by every man before.

A few weeks before he was due to leave again. ( he stayed 2 months longer) he became moody stressed distant and cold. Making me feel even though he saw me it felt he wanted to be elsewhere or I was annoying him. I textvasked questions panicj and began clinging. It made him worse as it does. He said he was frustrated. Didn't no what was best. Was the kindest person he had ever met but liked being alone.

The weekend he was leaving I saw him twice and rthecday he flew he ignored me. I asked to call he said he was OK. I did cos it was unkind of him. He told me in an angry tone he found the last few weeks difficult and we should go separate ways. Wished me happy xms and I didn't hear anything again.

6 weeks later after almost a having a melt down due to the way I had been loved then rejected because i guess of his issues. I wrote saying happy new year. I'm well happy moving on but felt it right to wish him well

He replied straight way.

Hiya Dawne happy new year to you. I still feel sad for the way things went with us you are can amazing person but I still feel it was best for me we went our seprete ways. My Spanish is going well.

I'm hurt. Confused. Going over everything. Angry. Stressed. Feel betrayed. Want him back. Feel stupid. Hesamazing he's weak he's cruel. He's afraid. He just couldn't be apart. It wasn't a for him. I as clingy I was a bad gf. Its so hard.

I replied saying I made mistakes. I understood. He had tons to do at he end and no time causing him pressure. I said the decision he made was the right one and wanted to write this so he can relax and put it behind him.

Said I was really happy and making plans and if he wants to get in touch itbwiukd be nice but will leave it with him.

Its so sad disappointing and very unkind.some men can't grow up. He could have at last told me to my face. Yes 37. If I hadn't of rung what would he habevdone. Gone and not wrote. :-(