Going in sane

midnitebuterfly

midnitebuterfly

Hey all, I just need to vent here. I am sitting here doing o\my college work and I have the radio on and Chris (my ex) our song came on. Brian Mcnight Back at one. I feel like my heart tears even more when I think of him and how much I hurt him and how much I hurt myself.. I wish I would turn back time and do the right thing. I just feel like crying. But, I am trying to be stronge. UGH! I hate life sometimes..

Wellnowuknow

That was my song too!! AHH and also when I heard Lonely by brian I broke down and lost it. UHhhhhhh I hate love sometimes....

• Author
midnitebuterfly
Originally posted by Wellnowuknow

That was my song too!! AHH and also when I heard Lonely by brian I broke down and lost it. UHhhhhhh I hate love sometimes....

I am sorry.. I know how you feel. I hate love also. I am NOT Going to love again I sware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say it takes twice as long as you know that person to get over them.

Talk about an ouch.When i think about my ex(april) for some reason you always think about the good times and not the drag down times. We torture ourselves-There will always be memories or certain smell,songs that remind of that person. Who knows how long it will hurt. I think back to jr high and high school days(im 25) and think of the boyfriends i had-where i thought they were "the one"- look back-i can barley remember there last names. Time DOES heal everything. My Ex- is shacking up with a total looser chick- you just have to think that someday they will know what they missed out on- they reflect to. I have had people in my past pop up years later and say-dang you were a good girl-if i had only known. Let it go- It is better to have LOVED & LOST then to have never felt what your feeling now.

• Author
midnitebuterfly

OK, so I am feeling really ****y right now I mean big time.. I just looked at my ex's blog.. And he is so unhappy that I ant to cry! Did I make him this unhappy? I didn't mean to do this to him. I just so want to shoot myself right now. Also the girl that he claimed to be with,he took his poem down off his blog that her wrote for her.. I am glad they aren't to gether anymore.. She doesn't deserve him. Chris, my ex deserves a lot better.. Hes such an awesome guy!!!!!!!!! I want him back so damn bad, but I know there is no chance!!!!!!!

Actually, Princess, I think you got that backward. :) Supposedly it takes half as long as you were dating them to get over them, so if you were dating a year, it'll take a good solid six months. Of course, everyone is different, and results will vary. :)