I somehow feel like the dumper?

Lizrd3000

For some reason, I feel like I dumped my ex-gf instead of her being the dumper.

The reason for this is: I'm better off without her, she is not better off without me.

She misses me alot, I don't really miss her anymore, not that much atleast.

She keeps liking posts ''like if you miss someone right now'' or ''I wish I could write I miss you on a rock and throw it on your head, so you know how much it hurts'', and I couldn't care less how much she misses me really.

I kind of feel bad feeling this way, I wish I still missed her as much as she misses me, because now I feel like the cold-ass-bastard.

But then again, she made me go through hell after she broke it off, so I kind of deserve feeling good without her now, right?

I woke up today feeling GOOD, yes, good. after a long time I finally woke up feeling good about my life. while yesterday was a bad day with me crying whilst making a post about how I feel towards her, being in tears and all.

I hope this feeling goes on and I won't take back any steps.

I know she likes those posts because I logged on her FB, yes, I know. creepy. The thing is, I didn't really feel any feelings coming back up, so I guess this is a good sign?

Also my panic attacks have been so mild and so much less frequent, I'm actually feeling good about life.

I also have the motivation and energy again to continue dancing and being me, so there's a light at the end of the tunnel, I know this, even if I will sink back a bit again, I know there's an end to this tunnel!

For some reason, I feel like I dumped my ex-gf instead of her being the dumper.

The reason for this is: I'm better off without her, she is not better off without me.

She misses me alot, I don't really miss her anymore, not that much atleast.

She keeps liking posts ''like if you miss someone right now'' or ''I wish I could write I miss you on a rock and throw it on your head, so you know how much it hurts'', and I couldn't care less how much she misses me really.

I kind of feel bad feeling this way, I wish I still missed her as much as she misses me, because now I feel like the cold-ass-bastard.

But then again, she made me go through hell after she broke it off, so I kind of deserve feeling good without her now, right?

I woke up today feeling GOOD, yes, good. after a long time I finally woke up feeling good about my life. while yesterday was a bad day with me crying whilst making a post about how I feel towards her, being in tears and all.

I hope this feeling goes on and I won't take back any steps.

I know she likes those posts because I logged on her FB, yes, I know. creepy. The thing is, I didn't really feel any feelings coming back up, so I guess this is a good sign?

Also my panic attacks have been so mild and so much less frequent, I'm actually feeling good about life.

I also have the motivation and energy again to continue dancing and being me, so there's a light at the end of the tunnel, I know this, even if I will sink back a bit again, I know there's an end to this tunnel!

I hope you feel better believing it this way,then your writing will serve its purpose.Please also don't log on to her fb anymore.

Hopefully it stays with you, I too had a period of joy. Then boom back to original state if not worse. I figure we are all just slaves to chemicals in our brain with limited to no control. I don't know how people can look at their ex's Facebook. That would shatter my broken heart into a thousand more pieces, if I saw a pic of her with new bf it would be even worse. Guess it matters how sensitive a person is.

She keeps liking posts ''I wish I could write I miss you on a rock and throw it on your head, so you know how much it hurts''

Hahahaha. You have to admit, that is awfully cute. I wish my ex would say that to me.

Hopefully it stays with you, I too had a period of joy. Then boom back to original state if not worse. I figure we are all just slaves to chemicals in our brain with limited to no control. I don't know how people can look at their ex's Facebook. That would shatter my broken heart into a thousand more pieces, if I saw a pic of her with new bf it would be even worse. Guess it matters how sensitive a person is.

Definitely not a linear process. Up and down and back and forth... Any you are correct. Absolutely no FB stalking. I don't get it either. It's like staring at the sun, your eyes burning, but then staring again. Then wondering why you are now blind.

• Like 1