He said I'm his soul mate, but....he is with another woman...i just find it strange..

shellen

i told my ex that i wun contact him anymore after keeping in touch for almost one yr since we broke up. During this time he has a steady relationship with a new ger for almost the same period of time and I tried getting him back, but failed. I carried on being his friend tho it hurts to see him with another ger until when he asked me questions that lead me on recently all because he was still not sure if she was the one. That really put me off. And I also know he is keeping in touch with me behind his gf's back which makes him feel guilty. So I thought why not end his agony and mine by stop keeping in touch and I told him so via email.

He replied saying he wants to be friends still and said things like he is losing a wonderful friend, companion and soulmate and that his life would not really by complete without me. Which makes me wonder, if his life is not complete without me and that he sees me as his soulmate, what on earth is he doing with another woman? Perhaps he does not really mean the full meaning of his words or he is just a walking paradox. I am not intending to respond with anything, or at least i dun feel the need to yet. But I just find his words really contradictory.

Maybe some people have a different view of what love means or the words "soulmate"? Regardless, it sounds to me that he wants you around just in case this situation he is in with this girl doesn't work out. Because let's face it. Most people feel alot better if they know they have a backup plan to keep them from being alone. I don't blame you if you want to end all contact. This is ridiculous!

• Author

he has been asking if i read his email (the one which he wrote telling me i was his soulmate and dat his life will not be complete without me, so he wanna be friends still) coz i din reply anything.

and now three days later, he asks to meet me....

i really wonder what he has up his sleeves...

but im not planning to respond even to dat msg. it's quite bad i think. but i got a feeling whatever plans he has is definitely not going to be anything good for me..

dun wish to upset myself for nothing again :(