mending old wounds with ex

AZNNTYCE

me and my ex gf broke up almost a year now. and during that time i been out and seen other girls. in currently in a relationship with this girl that i absolutly adore.

i was just wondering if its time to talk to my ex gf and just ment up old wounds. we broke up on bad terms and all i want to do is talk to her and just be friends. what should i do? need help plz

As long as It wouldn't interefere in your new relationship, or offend your current gf I don't see why it would be a problem..Nothing wrong with trying to make things right and be friends with exs, I don't think...As long as it isn't going to hurt anyone, and its understood to her (the ex) that you are in a relationship and are not trying to get her back, you just want to patch things up for a friendship stage...

Good Luck

do you feel the need to mend old wounds with your ex? If you're with someone you adore what is the point? Why do you need to be friends with your ex?

I think you should leave your ex alone...you mentioned that you broke up on bad terms, so do you feel a sense of guilt over that break up?

Just wonderng why you're thinking about your ex if you're in a happy relationship...

• Author

well yeh i guess i do feel bad that we broke up. although im in a happy relationship, i still have flash backs about my ex, she has too as she told me today. i dont think you can ever forget someone that you loved or can you?. is this a bad thing?

Is this a bad thing? Guess it depends on the person...I got screwed over trying to be "friends" with my ex.