My ex and I ended badly and we were NC for 11 months.

Frank13

My ex and I ended badly and we were NC for 11 months. Broke it due to a death in her family. Saw and talked to her about 5 minutes. I felt nothing for her and felt I got closure. She emailed me a month later and I answered politely but in a way that didn't require a response and implied I was wishing her well and wouldn't be talking to her again.

It's now 7 months later of NC and I am missing her again. Came very close too breaking NC despite nothing had changed and I knew logically there was no point to it. Luckily I kept distracted until the urged past. She is on my mind a lot again and I don't know why. Maybe I just miss the friendship, but why after 18 months?

Frog Princess

It's now 7 months later of NC and I am missing her again. Came very close too breaking NC despite nothing had changed and I knew logically there was no point to it. Luckily I kept distracted until the urged past. She is on my mind a lot again and I don't know why. Maybe I just miss the friendship, but why after 18 months?

When you spend a lot of time with someone and have romantic feelings for them, it's hard to get over. Perhaps there was a recent anniversary, special moment or something you saw that prompted you to start missing her. I'm not sure what the circumstances were that broke the two of you up, so you might want to start there. If it seems petty then maybe it's worth reaching out. However, if you know in your heart of hearts that she's no good for you then put your energy into something productive that will occupy your time. Eventually those cravings will go away.

Visit Smooching Frogs.