exgirlfriend back with ex

DownNtOut

me and my ex split up last year. but met up once a month for cinema,theatre and gigs. just the two of us.

I poured my heart out to my exgirlfriend during the week. I told her i loved her and only wanted to be with her. She began to cry and told me another ex was looking to be with her again. She told me she needed time to think as she wasnt ready. i said that was ok that if i didnt hear from her, that i wud know.

she apoligised for sleeping with me 3 weeks ago. It felt to me like it wasnt a '****' it was tender. she stayed in bed with me till lunchtime. It really mixed me up.

She text me yesterday and said she had gone to dinner with the other ex again and decided to try going out with him for a month to see how it goes.

she said she didnt want to leave me hanging on. told me i was brave to drive to her town and put myself out there. she said she loved me but only in a 'friendship' 'companionship' way.

i text her back that, id miss her. and to take care.

i unfriended her on fb and deleted her number.

were her tears just pity?

any comments appreciated

i dont understand.. such a mess

Edited by DownNtOut
info

It could've been real or it could've been pity. Maybe she just comforted you the only way she knew how to, giving herself to you. It's sad but she's honest. Look at it from her side too, she wants to find happiness also and feels her ex can possibly give her that. Life is meh

SadHumiliated
me and my ex split up last year. but met up once a month for cinema,theatre and gigs. just the two of us.

I poured my heart out to my exgirlfriend during the week. I told her i loved her and only wanted to be with her. She began to cry and told me another ex was looking to be with her again. She told me she needed time to think as she wasnt ready. i said that was ok that if i didnt hear from her, that i wud know.

she apoligised for sleeping with me 3 weeks ago. It felt to me like it wasnt a '****' it was tender. she stayed in bed with me till lunchtime. It really mixed me up.

She text me yesterday and said she had gone to dinner with the other ex again and decided to try going out with him for a month to see how it goes.

she said she didnt want to leave me hanging on. told me i was brave to drive to her town and put myself out there. she said she loved me but only in a 'friendship' 'companionship' way.

i text her back that, id miss her. and to take care.

i unfriended her on fb and deleted her number.

were her tears just pity?

any comments appreciated

i dont understand.. such a mess

Here is the truth. When someone wants to be with you, they will be with you. They will life mountains to be with you.

Your ex isn't that into you, but she is into the idea of having you has a backup if her new relationship with her other ex doesn't work out.

You are #2 in her life...not #1...why on earth would you settle for second place when you can be first place with another girl who doesn't lead you on?

It doesn't seem like what she did is malicious, but it is. You don't lead an ex on if you really have no intention of getting back with them. In the long run you will see this girl isn't really friend OR girlfriend material.

agreed ^. she sounds super selfish..and she led you on. like the above person wrote..she isnt even worthy of being a good friend let alone girlfriend.

• Like 2