deleted her number , deleted her pictures , deleted her on FB.

nerdlingZA

Hey guys after 4 months of battling with my heart I tried NC , its been 3 weeks now of NC I've never felt this good , my confidence is back , my self-esteem is high , I can now spend hours without my Ex popping on my mind , even if she pops I might think of her for a few minutes then carry on with what I'm doing , DAMN!!! Last month I thought my life was over but guess what ? I'm attracted to someone else now & that has been going well , I've the same emotions forwards her as the same emotions I had when my EX left me , weird right ?

Conclusion : if you still want your EX back , carry on contacting them untill your heart falls in a way that you don't wanna get back with them , because I know in the first month when they break up with you nothing will stop you from contacting them , its took me 4months to go NC & its feels good! & the best way of forgetting your EX is to have interest with someone else

• Like 3
fiftyofsomethin

Well I don't think it's just one thing, those two things together can work wonders.

Both doing NC and having someone you are interested in work very well together.

So basically what you are doing right now is perfect.

Congrats dude!

• Like 1

Conclusion : if you still want your EX back , carry on contacting them untill your heart falls in a way that you don't wanna get back with them , because I know in the first month when they break up with you nothing will stop you from contacting them , its took me 4months to go NC & its feels good! & the best way of forgetting your EX is to have interest with someone else

No regrets man, you fought for someone you love and they showed their true colors. No one can blame you for that.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Removed external link
fiftyofsomethin
because I know in the first month when they break up with you nothing will stop you from contacting them

Well I guess I'm the only guy who did NC pretty much right after the breakup.

• Author
Well I don't think it's just one thing, those two things together can work wonders.

Both doing NC and having someone you are interested in work very well together.

So basically what you are doing right now is perfect.

Congrats dude!

Yeah NC was going pretty well but me being interested in someone else is just a BONUS , I'm jumping up & down now I think she likes me too.

• Like 1
  • Author
No regrets man, you fought for someone you love and they showed their true colors. No one can blame you for that.

Yeah , I now know that I will have no regrets (weather if I had tried to win her back mybe she would have gave us a 2nd chance) I now know I did everything I could to get her back , the ironic thing is that I have the same level of feelings for this new girl as I did when my Ex left me , I never thought I would ever love someone then my Ex , this feels good!

• Author

Mybe u just didn't love her bro ?

fiftyofsomethin
Mybe u just didn't love her bro ?

Nope, just didn't want to stay hurt. There is no reason to prolong NC.

Since you're now apparently involved with a new romantic interest, complete the NC process by changing your contact information so your ex cannot contact you and disrupt this new dating dynamic. That's the last step. Alternatively, if/when you are contacted, should you not eliminate all means of contact, it will be a test of what you've posted here about moving on. Good luck.

coltsfan1

Nope, once my ex left I only spoke to her once then never again. Hurt like hell but had to play out that way.

• Like 1