not coping today

delicious1970

delicious1970

Please help i am not coping very well today....my ex husband left a year ago and we divorced in december but every day my body still aches for him...i miss and love him still so much that i feel life isn't worth living without him....i know he still loves me but he wont give me another chance and told me i must move on...no kids....does life get better...i am 43....

Im so sorry you feel this way. There's not much anyone can say other than keep your head up. It'll get better, eventually. Just focus on you, and think this may have been the best thing.

I know it sounds silly but posting is a good way of just getting it off your chest. And reading other people's threats helps you know, you're not alone. Everybody is in different stages of their struggles. Time WILL heal, but make sure you are taking steps toward the process like focusing on yourself. Some people surround themselves with friends, some exercise, while others get into a hobby. Any thing you choose to get you happy and healthy! Sometimes you have to just tread water, but eventually you'll find yourself on dry land!