God do I miss her

I have been having an affair with this woman. WIthout going into details lets just say that we each know more about each other than any other person in this world. We have known each other for about 9 months.

In the last month she started to date on occassion and it has torn me up inside. My marriage sucked well before she came along and I 'm ready to do a trial separation. On Saturday afternoon, she asked me not to contact her until Tursday when we are suppose to see a counsellor together. On Saturday night she went out and it drove me crazy. I kept calling Saturday night and on Sunday afternnon. She finally spoke with me and read me the riot act that if I don't stop then we willnever have a chance. SHe did say that she still does love me but she needs soem space to think. I have just hit the 24 hr mark and I miss her more and more. I won't call her but how do I get through the next few days until thursday.

Originally posted by tolaw

we each know more about each other than any other person in this world. We have known each other for about 9 months.

You sure about that? I've got hairs on my a$$ that have been around longer than that?! 9 months is a tidbit of a fraction of what time we have here. Giver her space and see what comes around. But your above phrase seems a little bit unrealistic. Good luck.