depression and anxiety.

calgary

everything seems to exhaust me. I keep getting really worked up about things, i've completely lost my confidence. I get really worried about things and my heart starts racing. I feel really stressed out. I feel like everyone is on my back and I just want to go home and curl up in my bed.

I have no get up and go, no ambition or desire to do anything.

I feel absolutely pathetic. I am useless at everything I do lately. i'm so forgetful, my minds just not into it. I'm so tired.

it's really embarrassing for me to admit i'm not coping very well.

I've never felt like this before in my life. is anybody going through anything similar ?

Lots of people get depression. It's a hole that will swallow you up if you let it.

Have you ever addressed your anxiety and depression in counseling?

everything seems to exhaust me. I keep getting really worked up about things, i've completely lost my confidence. I get really worried about things and my heart starts racing. I feel really stressed out. I feel like everyone is on my back and I just want to go home and curl up in my bed.

I have no get up and go, no ambition or desire to do anything.

I feel absolutely pathetic. I am useless at everything I do lately. i'm so forgetful, my minds just not into it. I'm so tired.

it's really embarrassing for me to admit i'm not coping very well.

I've never felt like this before in my life. is anybody going through anything similar ?

Exactly the same. I can't even bring myself to get out of bed at the weekends.

PM me if you want to talk more about it.

• Author
Lots of people get depression. It's a hole that will swallow you up if you let it.

Have you ever addressed your anxiety and depression in counseling?

I went to the doctors about it as I've literally not stopped feeling this way for at least 6 weeks now. it's not like I get a day or an hour off. I just feel like this non stop.

they'll discuss counselling with me next week. it really will swallow me up. I feel like in the passed nothing has stopped me.. but right now i'm beaten and I can't pick myself up, neither can my friends or family.

• Author
Exactly the same. I can't even bring myself to get out of bed at the weekends.

PM me if you want to talk more about it.

i'd love to although I actually don't know how to PM people on here.

i'm sorry you're feeling what I am right now, I wouldn't wish this on anyone!

I went to the doctors about it as I've literally not stopped feeling this way for at least 6 weeks now. it's not like I get a day or an hour off. I just feel like this non stop.

they'll discuss counselling with me next week. it really will swallow me up. I feel like in the passed nothing has stopped me.. but right now i'm beaten and I can't pick myself up, neither can my friends or family.

I know it will be hard to do but please make sure that you get to your appointments.

It may be something as simple as a chemical imbalance that is easily fixed with medication.

Don't be discouraged. There is hope. You just need to make sure to get to see the ones who can help you feel better and like living your life again.

I'm right there with you. I feel like I've lost my mind. I can't stop thinking about him and "How could this happen" and "We were so happy". I just hope it's going to go away eventually. The thought's won't stop but I did make it through work yesterday without crying..I was still miserable on the the inside, but I was okayish on the out. I even was able to tell one of my coworkers about the dumping and junk without crying. So, that's progress. Even if it's very little. I'm going to see a therapist today. I have no idea what she will do for me. I know she won't have a magic pill to just make me better and to make the thoughts stop, but maybe just having someone else to talk to about it will help. I have thought about going to the doctor to get antidepressants. I have been on them before...I just keep hoping I will feel a bit better and I won't need them. But then again, I keep thinking maybe I'm getting a bit better and won't need the therapist but within a few minutes of thinking like that and I start feeling like I'm losing my mind again. It just will take time and I know that. I have to go through it to get over it. I just wish I could speed the time up a little somehow.

I'm right there with you. I feel like I've lost my mind. I can't stop thinking about him and "How could this happen" and "We were so happy". I just hope it's going to go away eventually. The thought's won't stop but I did make it through work yesterday without crying..I was still miserable on the the inside, but I was okayish on the out. I even was able to tell one of my coworkers about the dumping and junk without crying. So, that's progress. Even if it's very little. I'm going to see a therapist today. I have no idea what she will do for me. I know she won't have a magic pill to just make me better and to make the thoughts stop, but maybe just having someone else to talk to about it will help. I have thought about going to the doctor to get antidepressants. I have been on them before...I just keep hoping I will feel a bit better and I won't need them. But then again, I keep thinking maybe I'm getting a bit better and won't need the therapist but within a few minutes of thinking like that and I start feeling like I'm losing my mind again. It just will take time and I know that. I have to go through it to get over it. I just wish I could speed the time up a little somehow.

I was wondering how you were doing newsbug-I was thinking of talking to a therapist, I have been on antidepressants before but in all honesty, I do not put enough in to therapy..I never let the full truth or all of what is going on out and the medications have never really helped. I only ever felt better when I got a "rebound" relationship and just got hurt all over again. Such a bad problem, bad endless cycle. Trying to do it right and just be alone until I somehow can be happy on my own with myself. I am too young for this, it is a shame. That in itself depresses me even more.

Yes, I am dealing with a lot of the same things. Immediately following the breakup, I went into a severe depression. I couldn't eat or sleep, and I didn't enjoy going out and doing things at all.

After about a month and a half, I returned to school and began having severe anxiety attacks. All of the sudden, being around groups of people or even in class caused major anxiety. It got to the point where I was on the phone with my mother crying, and where my quality of life in general is not good. My grades were suffering because all I wanted to do was lie in bed.

I eventually decided that SOMETHING had to change because I could not keep living like this. I decided to go see a therapist and psychiatrist, and now I'm on some anti-anxiety medication.

I wouldn't say that I'm cured or doing amazingly at all. I've only been on the medication a short time, but I still get a lot of anxiety when it comes to my ex and my situation. I do notice, though, that there are more good days in-between the bad days than there used to be, which I consider an improvement.

I know just how you feel. Monday was my worst day in the6 weeks since the BU, I spent practically the whole time at work sobbing and shaking,with the whole relationship going round and round in my head. Went on here asking for advice, and for once, was determined to follow it. Started to replace any thought of him with something else.....did daft things like thinking of a country for each letter of the alphabet, or did 17X tables in my head etc etc.... anything to stop the obsessive thoughts. Have been doing that since then and have had no tears. It's hard, and even when I think of other stuff, I'm aware that he's "lurking" at the back of my mind.... but it's definitely helping.

Am seeing a therapist soon,and I've wondered about cancelling as I've been so much better the last couple of days, but I know I could easily relapse so I'll keep the appointment.

I was wondering how you were doing newsbug-I was thinking of talking to a therapist, I have been on antidepressants before but in all honesty, I do not put enough in to therapy..I never let the full truth or all of what is going on out and the medications have never really helped. I only ever felt better when I got a "rebound" relationship and just got hurt all over again. Such a bad problem, bad endless cycle. Trying to do it right and just be alone until I somehow can be happy on my own with myself. I am too young for this, it is a shame. That in itself depresses me even more.

I've had the same problem over all. I'm a bit older, 37, but I know I had a really bad relationship a few years ago that just about killed me. This breakup has drug up a lot of old feelings about that one. The only difference was that guy was completely unhealthy for me and I knew it at the time. He dumped me at least 5 different times for other girls and he always came back. He kept me on the back burner and I was happy to stay there because I thought being with someone was better than being with no one. I finally got over him but only after dating several different guys before landing on this recent ex. There were no problems with him and that makes things so much harder. And so much more confusing. I have immediately started looking for someone else even though I am still emotionally and mentally attached to my ex. I still hate calling him my ex. :( I talked to a guy on the phone yesterday and as soon as I hung up all I could think was I want my fella back, but I know he doesn't want me anymore. And that just sucks so much. I don't really know what I even expect from the therapist today. I'm sure most of the advice she will tell me is the same I have read on here and I'm trying to practice. I'm doing NC and I'm trying to stay busy...I'm not 100% there yet but I am trying. I know it's all just going to take time, but I'm still searching for the magic pill to make it all better. Every time I tell someone else about it, I hope they will say something to make me better, but of course there's nothing anyone can say or do to do that. Only time...or maybe a time machine could do that...and only one of those are real. Messaging with him mom was really stinky last night...she has no idea about the other girl. And for a minute while chatting with her, she made me forget about her too. I don't want to be the one to tell her her son is an *******, so I just told her I thought it was another girl and didn't know everything...which isn't a complete lie. I was so looking forward to marring him and becoming part of his family...they are such good people and we got along so well. sigh. But...there's nothing I can do. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Sorry for the long post. I'm babbling out all my thoughts I guess. :) Someone posted a quote from the movie Swingers yesterday that I have copied and held onto because it's so sucky and so true:

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?

Rob: You don't call.

Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.

Rob: Right.

Mike: So I don't call either way?

Mike: So what's the difference?

Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.

Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?

Mike: Well that sucks.

Rob: Yeah, it sucks.

Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?

Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.

Mike: What do you mean?

Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.

Mike: Well what if she comes back first?

Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.

Mike: There's the rub.

Rob: There's the rub.

• Author
I've had the same problem over all. I'm a bit older, 37, but I know I had a really bad relationship a few years ago that just about killed me. This breakup has drug up a lot of old feelings about that one. The only difference was that guy was completely unhealthy for me and I knew it at the time. He dumped me at least 5 different times for other girls and he always came back. He kept me on the back burner and I was happy to stay there because I thought being with someone was better than being with no one. I finally got over him but only after dating several different guys before landing on this recent ex. There were no problems with him and that makes things so much harder. And so much more confusing. I have immediately started looking for someone else even though I am still emotionally and mentally attached to my ex. I still hate calling him my ex. :( I talked to a guy on the phone yesterday and as soon as I hung up all I could think was I want my fella back, but I know he doesn't want me anymore. And that just sucks so much. I don't really know what I even expect from the therapist today. I'm sure most of the advice she will tell me is the same I have read on here and I'm trying to practice. I'm doing NC and I'm trying to stay busy...I'm not 100% there yet but I am trying. I know it's all just going to take time, but I'm still searching for the magic pill to make it all better. Every time I tell someone else about it, I hope they will say something to make me better, but of course there's nothing anyone can say or do to do that. Only time...or maybe a time machine could do that...and only one of those are real. Messaging with him mom was really stinky last night...she has no idea about the other girl. And for a minute while chatting with her, she made me forget about her too. I don't want to be the one to tell her her son is an *******, so I just told her I thought it was another girl and didn't know everything...which isn't a complete lie. I was so looking forward to marring him and becoming part of his family...they are such good people and we got along so well. sigh. But...there's nothing I can do. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Sorry for the long post. I'm babbling out all my thoughts I guess. :) Someone posted a quote from the movie Swingers yesterday that I have copied and held onto because it's so sucky and so true:

Mike: Okay, so what if I don't want to give up on her?

Rob: You don't call.

Mike: But you said I don't call if I wanted to give up on her.

Mike: So I don't call either way?

Mike: So what's the difference?

Rob: There is no difference right now. See, Mike, the only difference between giving up and not giving up is if you take her back when she wants to come back. But you can't do anything to make her want to come back. In fact, you can only do stuff to make her not want to come back.

Mike: So the only difference is if I forget about her or just pretend to forget about her?

Mike: Well that sucks.

Rob: Yeah, it sucks.

Mike: So it's just like a retroactive decision, then? I mean I could, like, forget about her and then when she comes back make like I just pretended to forget about her?

Rob: Right. Although probably more likely the opposite.

Mike: What do you mean?

Rob: I mean at first you're going to pretend to forget about her, you'll not call her, I don't know, whatever... but then eventually, you really will forget about her.

Mike: Well what if she comes back first?

Rob: Mmmm... see, that's the thing, is somehow they know not to come back until you really forget.

Mike: There's the rub.

Rob: There's the rub.

appreciate the long comment. I read that too!

I don't know how anyone or anything can make us feel better. I don't even think time made me feel better the last time I had a serious break up. i'm not sure what to advise im just in a bad place.

trying to go no contact. it's been about 5 days now and I just can't deal with it.

appreciate the long comment. I read that too!

I don't know how anyone or anything can make us feel better. I don't even think time made me feel better the last time I had a serious break up. i'm not sure what to advise im just in a bad place.

trying to go no contact. it's been about 5 days now and I just can't deal with it.

Well speaking practically, trying to get over someone is like trying to get over an addiction or a habit. And that doesn't happen over night or in a week. It just takes stopping whatever that is and not doing it anymore until you don't feel like doing it anymore. This is why the NC thing is so important, and also why it's so easy to break it. But if you do, you shouldn't beat yourself up too much...just pick yourself up and start over again. I'm sure an alcoholic will always look at a beer and imagine how good it was, but they have made the decision that it wasn't healthy for them and they needed to be happy without it. You just have to be strong and keep taking it one day at a time. And it sucks a big stinky butthole, but there just isn't anything you can do about it but keep doing it. It's a very helpless feeling, I know, but the only person that can get your through this is yourself. Talk to people when you need it, as much as you need it. Write about it in a journal or a blog...I have a private blog that no one can see but me, so I can whine and cry and say anything without worrying about what others think. I'm hoping things will get better sooner than later, but I know I'm doing all I can do right now. :/

Also keep in mind that no matter how much you may want that person back, the fact is that person has changed from what you remember. And there's nothing you can do to change them or change their mind. The only thing you can do is try and focus on you and your healing. That is really the only thing you can do. And that sucks, but that's what I have to keep telling myself too. Very helpless feeling, but there's nothing else you can do.

Feelin Frisky

You went to the doctor and didn't get a prescription for an AD? That's questionable in this day and age. There's no time to just spin people back out to their own devices when such depression/anxiety takes over. It does prove fatal--sometimes to innocent people other than the direct sufferer themselves. Having been through all of this and more, I urge you to accept no trivialization and demand effective, competent, modern treatment NOW. Talking about it weeks and months from now is not addressing the crisis you are experiencing moment to moment NOW. Now is when you need some sense that there is real hope for imminent release from these conditions. And there more often than not IS because medication exists to treat the chemical causes of dark and anxious feelings. It's working for millions upon millions of people.

• Author
You went to the doctor and didn't get a prescription for an AD? That's questionable in this day and age. There's no time to just spin people back out to their own devices when such depression/anxiety takes over. It does prove fatal--sometimes to innocent people other than the direct sufferer themselves. Having been through all of this and more, I urge you to accept no trivialization and demand effective, competent, modern treatment NOW. Talking about it weeks and months from now is not addressing the crisis you are experiencing moment to moment NOW. Now is when you need some sense that there is real hope for imminent release from these conditions. And there more often than not IS because medication exists to treat the chemical causes of dark and anxious feelings. It's working for millions upon millions of people.

thank you! I appreciate this post a lot. i'm from a family where it's looked down upon if you need medication and help. it doesn't help at all when you go to visit your parents and they call you pathetic, just adds to it.

my doctor gave me a form/questionnaire to talk about how often I feel the effects of certain things. ranging from tiredness to suicidal thoughts and then there was an anxiety sheet to fill out too.

i'm worried about having it on my record though I don't know why. a lot has happened to me lately, I suppose I depended on my ex to comfort me when really that was unhealthy for a relationship and I should have really taken medication sooner..

My last breakup years ago, left me depressed for at least 2 years. i'm not good at coping with loss.

I was just younger and listened more to my family and tried to just get on with my life but my heart wasn't in it and I was just living a pointless life for the sake of it really to make other people happy instead of really enjoying it.

• Author
Well speaking practically, trying to get over someone is like trying to get over an addiction or a habit. And that doesn't happen over night or in a week. It just takes stopping whatever that is and not doing it anymore until you don't feel like doing it anymore. This is why the NC thing is so important, and also why it's so easy to break it. But if you do, you shouldn't beat yourself up too much...just pick yourself up and start over again. I'm sure an alcoholic will always look at a beer and imagine how good it was, but they have made the decision that it wasn't healthy for them and they needed to be happy without it. You just have to be strong and keep taking it one day at a time. And it sucks a big stinky butthole, but there just isn't anything you can do about it but keep doing it. It's a very helpless feeling, I know, but the only person that can get your through this is yourself. Talk to people when you need it, as much as you need it. Write about it in a journal or a blog...I have a private blog that no one can see but me, so I can whine and cry and say anything without worrying about what others think. I'm hoping things will get better sooner than later, but I know I'm doing all I can do right now. :/

Also keep in mind that no matter how much you may want that person back, the fact is that person has changed from what you remember. And there's nothing you can do to change them or change their mind. The only thing you can do is try and focus on you and your healing. That is really the only thing you can do. And that sucks, but that's what I have to keep telling myself too. Very helpless feeling, but there's nothing else you can do.

it's true! its an awful feeling.. you just don't want to let go ever.

I like getting other peoples feedback from my feelings and actions. it helps to know you're not alone.. or get another persons perspective. an outsider. that's why I like loveshack. half the time I don't listen to people when I really should.

I hate the feeling. the dread the worry the loliness. do you wonder if they feel it too ?

I like getting other peoples feedback from my feelings and actions. it helps to know you're not alone.. or get another persons perspective. an outsider. that's why I like loveshack. half the time I don't listen to people when I really should.

I hate the feeling. the dread the worry the loliness. do you wonder if they feel it too ?

They do not feel it. They are in bliss in the arms of another. They do not care, they do not even think about us, ever. We are dead and buried to them. So what do we do ? Say f*ck you and get a better life than we ever had with them. One day I hope to god she looks back and realises one day what a great guy I was to her but she probably won't. She is cold, thoughtless and unfeeling as all the ex's are.

• Like 1

I do wonder if he misses me or even thinks about me. I've been hoping for the breadcrumb to come. Even if I don't reply, at least I'll know he thought of me for at least a second. I miss him so much. I know I shouldn't want him to contact me or any of that, but I do. That's one of the questions that keeps going around in my head. He also owes me a lot of money, but I just don't care to talk to him to get it back. I love him so much still that I can't talk to him. But he swore he would pay everything back and I want to believe him, but I believed him when he said he wanted to marry me and spend his life with me...and we see where that got me. I refuse to ask him for the money now...I just hope he will offer it. If he doesn't, I'm going to let my brother handle it. I figured out a way I could find his phone number on the way home from work today. I haven't looked for it though because I know I would text him or call him...but then what would I say? There's nothing to be said that will make things okay unless it's him telling me how sorry and wrong he was and how much he wants to work it out and how much he doesn't want to lose me....and he's never going to say that. So...NC it is. It has to be.

• Like 1
  • Author
I do wonder if he misses me or even thinks about me. I've been hoping for the breadcrumb to come. Even if I don't reply, at least I'll know he thought of me for at least a second. I miss him so much. I know I shouldn't want him to contact me or any of that, but I do. That's one of the questions that keeps going around in my head. He also owes me a lot of money, but I just don't care to talk to him to get it back. I love him so much still that I can't talk to him. But he swore he would pay everything back and I want to believe him, but I believed him when he said he wanted to marry me and spend his life with me...and we see where that got me. I refuse to ask him for the money now...I just hope he will offer it. If he doesn't, I'm going to let my brother handle it. I figured out a way I could find his phone number on the way home from work today. I haven't looked for it though because I know I would text him or call him...but then what would I say? There's nothing to be said that will make things okay unless it's him telling me how sorry and wrong he was and how much he wants to work it out and how much he doesn't want to lose me....and he's never going to say that. So...NC it is. It has to be.

yeah don't take the breadcrumbs! I went no contact for 3 weeks.. she asked how I was doing, I replied the next day (I know weak) just saying 'im doing good thanks' didn't ask anything as to not get a reply.. week later she text me and inboxed me on facebook desperate to give me a sweater back.. turned into coffee.. got offered the friendzone. so I deleted her from facebook, thought that was it.. it wasn't. she came to me with her depression and deep thoughts.. so we had another coffee.. held hands, she told me she loved me , missed me, hugged me, cried on my shoulder.. took her home and she told me she didn't want a relationship right now..

week later see her out.. she's drunk, accuses me of ending things because I liked another girl.. it really upset me, she told me to text her, but I just haven't.. she'd probably want to meet up and hug me again... unless she apologises and begs for me back i'll do my best to not make another effort.

Don't fall for breadcrumbs haha !

it's sad how you were good enough to lend him money and everything ! it's weird how people are ! I think sometimes we're just too kind.. put their needs before our own and then they end up feeling too good for us.. we end up feeling not good enough for ourselves and here we are with no motivation ambition or purpose.

and it's really sad that they can abandon you, hurt you like they have.. and the second they say sorry and say they want to work things out.. you're happy and smiling when really you shouldn't be for all that they've put you through.

but yea until he makes contact offering an apology or begging for you back, or has your money I wouldn't get in touch!

• Author
They do not feel it. They are in bliss in the arms of another. They do not care, they do not even think about us, ever. We are dead and buried to them. So what do we do ? Say f*ck you and get a better life than we ever had with them. One day I hope to god she looks back and realises one day what a great guy I was to her but she probably won't. She is cold, thoughtless and unfeeling as all the ex's are.

I have to say it's true! I've left a girl after 6 weeks for another girl, she was devastated begging me and I didn't feel anything at all... now the girl I left her for has left me.. karma haha. only I was with this girl for 18 months.

Feelin Frisky
... i'm from a family where it's looked down upon if you need medication and help. it doesn't help at all when you go to visit your parents and they call you pathetic, just adds to it.

If that's true then you must look at your family as a source of toxic wrong-headedness. It is actually a measure of strength and responsibility assumption to get help and seek proper medication for chemical inefficiencies in your mind and feelings. If they see you turn around and start succeeding are are not happy for you regardless of how you needed to get there then like billions throughout the ages the cord must be cut from allowing them further influence over you. Seek another family--a family of support and understand, not one of denial and ridicule. Keep pursuing treatment and share here or with other supportive communities.

• Like 2
yeah don't take the breadcrumbs! I went no contact for 3 weeks.. she asked how I was doing, I replied the next day (I know weak) just saying 'im doing good thanks' didn't ask anything as to not get a reply.. week later she text me and inboxed me on facebook desperate to give me a sweater back.. turned into coffee.. got offered the friendzone. so I deleted her from facebook, thought that was it.. it wasn't. she came to me with her depression and deep thoughts.. so we had another coffee.. held hands, she told me she loved me , missed me, hugged me, cried on my shoulder.. took her home and she told me she didn't want a relationship right now..

week later see her out.. she's drunk, accuses me of ending things because I liked another girl.. it really upset me, she told me to text her, but I just haven't.. she'd probably want to meet up and hug me again... unless she apologises and begs for me back i'll do my best to not make another effort.

Don't fall for breadcrumbs haha !

it's sad how you were good enough to lend him money and everything ! it's weird how people are ! I think sometimes we're just too kind.. put their needs before our own and then they end up feeling too good for us.. we end up feeling not good enough for ourselves and here we are with no motivation ambition or purpose.

and it's really sad that they can abandon you, hurt you like they have.. and the second they say sorry and say they want to work things out.. you're happy and smiling when really you shouldn't be for all that they've put you through.

but yea until he makes contact offering an apology or begging for you back, or has your money I wouldn't get in touch!

I'm not. But it's all I can do to not. I'm proud of myself for deleting all of his contact info. And as far as the lending him money, we were engaged, so we were sharing a credit card. So he owes me for his part on that and I told him when he dumped me that he could be decent and pay for at least half of the wedding dress and brides maids dresses. He said he would, but I can't believe him or really think I'll ever hear from him again. Trying to face that reality is hard, but I know it has to be done.

I'm heading out now to meet with my therapist for the first time. Fingers crossed she will help out somehow, but I know it won't be magic.

Back from the therapist. I don't feel better. She told me I was doing everything I was supposed to do, just to keep doing it and it will get better and she would see me next week. I asked her what we would be doing next week, just talking? I knew there wasn't a magic pill, but I thought she'd tell me what to do to feel better. But...I guess as we all know, only time will do that. feh.

• Author
Back from the therapist. I don't feel better. She told me I was doing everything I was supposed to do, just to keep doing it and it will get better and she would see me next week. I asked her what we would be doing next week, just talking? I knew there wasn't a magic pill, but I thought she'd tell me what to do to feel better. But...I guess as we all know, only time will do that. feh.

such a shame she didn't help much ! I guess they just sit and listen?! that's really awful that you was so close to getting married.. that's so cruel. I don't understand people I feel so sorry for you !

I went out with a friend tonight, I thought we were in the same boat only his relationship lasted longer than mine.... he was more the dumper, and although I ended things I felt I had to and it broke my heart I didn't really want to do it but I needed to stand up for myself..

turns out he's already interested in other girls and he never really talks about his ex.

so i'm guessing my ex is probably the same as him.

Can I just say,

PLEASE go see a counselor and talk about it. It really does help, Im almost 9 weeks since BU and I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety for about 15 weeks, so before we broke up.

But because It was such a messy horrible break up my doctor suggests im not in the right frame of mind to be put on any medication.

it is a horrible thing to go through alone.

Please talk to us if you need too! x