I feel so alone.

thelastjukeboxromeo

thelastjukeboxromeo

Hi all,

My ex broke up with me 8 months ago. It was a terrible breakup, and said some pretty horrible things. Although I am doing much better now, I feel so alone. She has already found someone else, and although I know it's not a competition, it makes me feel terrible that I haven't. I still have to see her with him several times a week because of college. I've dated one girl since then, and she suddenly "got too busy" to talk to me or go out with me. Usually that means that she's lost interest, but she keeps denying that. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I've tried dating other people, but it seems like every girl I talk to is attached. I'm not making an excuse. I really haven't found anyone who is single and attractive to me. I'm even trying online dating, to little avail. So now I'm not dating anyone, and even things I enjoy, like playing guitar, do little to cheer me up. Add in the fact that I have to study daily for my classes, and I just feel like giving up. Can anyone help?

Dude you have so many life experences ahaed of you. Why do you need to have a girlfriend right now? Why not instead live your youthful life uninhibited by any outside source. I know you miss what you had with your ex but if you put things into perspective she is not what made you happy. What made you happy was the cofidence you had in your life choices. You felt secure and content that you had someone in your life as well as a future with her. When that ended so did your future that you infested in.

Another relationship will not fix the underlying problem that you have. You must find happiness within you if you hope to find a meaningful relationship.

Find your passion. Love everyone around you.

I wish you well.

Sorry for the the spelling. On my phone.

Two Types of reactions;

Option A - curl up, give up, flunk out of school, work min. wage, collect unemployment to become the guy Nobody wants to date/M. :sick:

Option B - re-focus your pain, turn it into energy & determination w/your studies, refuse to darte (woman are drawn to a chalenge) graduate Top of your class to Become the Man every woman wants to date/M. :cool:

Which do you choose?

There's no Option C. :D

Thanks for your responses. I feel better after going out to the gym. I guess I was just having a weak moment there.

Felt the same this morning myself. Don't beat yourself up, it's bound to happen. Glad to hear that you're feeling better.

• Like 1

Don't assume everyone in a relationship is going great. You never know, no matter how happy they look. And there's no point finding anyone, anyone who happens to like you, because you're worth MORE. You CHOOSE who you want to date.

• Like 1

"Weak" moments are constant. You have a brain that processes so much information in a second, thoughts about your ex are inevitably going to pop up every now and then.

Simple fact is it's easier for a chick to get with a guy, all she has to do is give the ok to a couple of guys she's been flirting with and presto they're together.

Seems to me you're trying to force stuff happening. Just go with the flow, it's a cliche but love yourself before you can love somebody else. Enjoy this YOU time, do what the hell you want to do, you don't have to call anybody, hang out whenever you want to, get ripped whatever. You can go out 365 days and not meet anyone then one day bump into a girl at the grocery store and something clicks. Life is random that way.

Just don't try to force it. Heal first, move on, love you and enjoy life!!!

• Like 2