Exes contacting exes

green333

Has anyone contacted your ex's ex after a break-up?

To make a long story short, my first relationship (that never really became an official relationship) was with a guy who wooed me, led me on, gave me the silent treatment, played hot and cold, and completely disrespected me. At the beginning, he said he wanted a serious relationship, then eventually said he only wanted sex.

When red flags first started to pop up, I poked around on his Facebook profile and noticed that a lot of girls who posted, commented, or liked stuff on his wall are no longer his friends.

I knew him for two years, but I'm not sure if I knew him at all. He never gave me closure, so I'm trying to move on by myself, always wondering whether or not I was the only one he treated like this. Would it be okay to contact some of these girls just to ask them what he was like when they knew him?

I've heard of exes contacting exes, sharing notes (lol), and helping each other move on. Is this a good idea?

I did that...

It wasn't a brilliant idea in my case, I don't think either of us got anything useful from it. It wasn't horrible either, it just didn't help.