Crazy Abusive Ex partner back in touch!!!! HELP?????

LikkleMissConfused

LikkleMissConfused

hello,

the other day I was at the gym, just like any other normal day. As I was leaving my ex partner walked in. If you have read any previous messages you will know he was extrememly verbally abusive and physically too, soon after my father died. A very bad and confusing time of my life.

He knows I don't want anything to do with him, hence changed the car I drive, lost loads of weight, changed jobs in another city, changed gyms etc. Well I was faced with him, and he just looked down and didn't say anythign which was unusual for him. When I looked up to leave a girl was standing right infront of me. I beleive it was his girlfriend thats why he didn't say anything to me and kept his head down like a mouse.

His girlfriend just looked confused as she must have seen his reaction and body language when he saw me and my reaction and body language. I immediately left and got in my car and drove home.

Since seeing me I knew there would be some kind of contact from him. Yesterday I got an email at my work address which I haven't given to him but you don't have to be a genuis to work it out. It simply said,

Hi Tinu (which is the name my mum and dad used to call me and my sisters.) Its a name they called me lovingly. He simply said how are you hows your mum and work. etc etc Told me he has been busy with other things and thats it. All very pleasant and nice. But he is a manipulative b*s*ard! And frankly you can trustyour hamster more than him. It did scare me at first but hey its only a email and he hasn't been in the gym since and inside contacts told me there is no registration form for him.

But at the end of the email he put see you soon. ???? Its left me feeling unsure. I've not responded and don't intend to but need soem help on understanding this and whether I am dealing with it in the right way?

overseas2004

Because physical abuse is a factor you do really need to stop all contact with him or you could wind up hurt again.

I would suggest that you write him back and firmly ask him to stop contacting you without any further explanations.

If the contact continues and it is unwanted there are legal steps you can take to have the contact stopped.

Please keep a copy of the e-mail for your records and you may want to blind copy a good friend just so that another witness will have a record of the mail you sent.

Good luck....

overseas2004

Physical abuse is a very ugly thing. I recently got hit by my ex whom I lived with for 8 months. Needless to say, physical abuse should put a stop to any kind of relationship you have with a person.

I really suggest that you do not allow this guy to contact you or you could wind up hurt again.

I would suggest that you write him back and firmly ask him to stop contacting you without any further explanations. If the contact continues and it is unwanted there are legal steps you can take to have the contact stopped.Please keep a copy of the e-mail for your records and you may want to blind copy a good friend just so that another witness will have a record of the mail you sent.

Another alternative is to send a certified letter.

Every time he contacts you he will just upset you and remind you of what he did. Why do that to yourself?

Good luck....