Finding it hard to accept

Troubled15

Hi all.

I've posted quite a few stuff on my ex-girlfriend who ive broken up with see my "want my ex of 10 months back" for background story.

Basically im finding Accepting things and moving on really hard to deal with im only 15 and i broke up with my first love who i went out for 10 months in December.

I go to school with her and sit next to her in one of my lessons, my school is soo small and i really cant avoid her.

I love her soo much and im not going to lie i really would like her back. I realise i have to get over her and accept and respect her decision. its just soo hard seeing her and hearing her gorgeous laugh and not being the one bringing happyness to her like i used too(its stupid i know). Its been about 3 months now since we broke up and things dont seem any easier i dont understand what i have to do (no contact rules hardly is going to work coz i see her at school, although i dont txt her or call her anymore)

Everything is just hurting and im begining to really mess up on school because of this i keep getting upset and pretending im not well to cover up that im still hurting over her and besides she dosnt need it and it will only push her away and make her not happy.

My friends are sick of helping me and listening to my endless problems and obcessions with my ex no one really understands because not much have been in love. i just want evrything to be how it was but i know it cant just go back with a click of a finger.

Becuase of me not being able to move on and accept. I've aslo started too not see her out of school with are "group" (share the same friends) becuase instead of having a nice time i normally come home and cry coz im missing her.

Another dilema : I have been invited to go to my ex's house with a group of friends to stay the night, im not too sure wheather to go or not? As u can see i really do like her and would love a second chance but i guess i would take friends too coz shes a really nice person, what do u think would be the best course of action right now?

Thanks for reading this far.

I still think you are too young to have to deal with hurt and relationships. I think instead your purpose might be to decide on some goals like better grades, what you plan on doing with yourself after school. Will you go to college and where.

And instead of a relationship, how about thinking about building a few friendships. Those at your age can last a lifetime through many relationships. Friends are important. Find people that you click with and hang out. No hurts.

hurtingandconfused

Don't be her friend if it hurts you. You are young, get another girlfriend. You can never replace her nor will you find someone just like her so don't try. Or find a girl that is interested in you and hang out. If you are still in love with your ex, I would say its a bad idea to stay the night.

Your best option is to let yourself heal. Move on and then become friends.