Anger stage :(

Hobbit

I blew up last night at my ex's because I felt like I was being used. Cut a long story short she suffers with back pain, sometimes it’s so bad that she can be bed ridden for days. I get a text yesterday saying I had to come round to look after the kids so she can go to physio, bear in mind that I’m technically homeless due to this BU and was going to view a house / flat yesterday after work, but because I thought she was crippled, and my kids will always come first always, I dropped everything.

I turn up and she's in her gym kit lifting quite a heavy bin bag. Of course I was like WTF? She said that her back was 'going', not completely 'gone' in her text and she did genuinely need this physio. I look at the text again and show it to her, it said that it was 'gone'. This I didn’t mind, it could have well been a spelling mistake after all, but instead of an apology she then has a go at me about not communicating properly. This is where I lost it, saying that was rich coming from her etc. The whole reason behind the BU is because she strung me along for months and wasn’t honest about her feelings towards me (it was a “I love you but…” BU for those of you that can’t be bothered to backtrack). It still feels like I was never given a chance and I’m the one being forced to move on rather than resolve any problems that we had.

So…. after pining over her for weeks I’m actually really p***ed off and for the first time ever I’m feeling like I don’t want her back. Why would I want to be with someone who buries their head in the sand wishing for things to change without ever talking / putting in the hard work. Is it normal to feel like this over someone you really cared about?