What the hell is wrong with me....

Coffee20

knew my ex for 11 months, serious relationship for 8 months

so short time, almost nothing...

the relationship was so empty, nothing exciting, no similar hobbies or interests, almost no passion or intimate moments, we did almost nothing together

and I saw him twice in 4 days, I started to shake, felt so sick and I almost vomited and I thought I started to feel better finally

can't understand how can I be after 4 months after BU so down, it didn't even look like a relationship, it was more like a bad joke

just needed to vent :(

HumptyDumpty

Sorry to hear this! :(

It sure doesn't sound like a relationship, to the point where you got ill!

Good luck getting over this, in those cases a break-up is a miracle, to just stop the suffering and start living again, getting to know someone later on who really does appreciate you! :)

• Author
Sorry to hear this! :(

It sure doesn't sound like a relationship, to the point where you got ill!

Good luck getting over this, in those cases a break-up is a miracle, to just stop the suffering and start living again, getting to know someone later on who really does appreciate you! :)

thanks a lot for your reply, I have felt sick a lot to the point where I thought I lost my mind

WordvAction

Congrats! Your human! All breakups hurt no matter how crappy they are. You'll be on your feet and feeling better in no time

I guess those reactions can happen regardless. Months ago, the last time I was stupid enough to look up my ex on Facebook, I saw a newer picture of her and I started to shake and felt like I was burning up as well. It sucks. Haven't looked since then.

• Author

I saw his new pictures three weeks ago because one of my friend, had a stupid idea to show me and I of course couldn't help myself and looked. That was so awful to see and read his comments so I asked her to never show me again.