Utterly fed up with this situation

tipsyleprachauns

tipsyleprachauns

So after our recent bout of communication followed by being point blank ignored. I found out from a mutual friend that the ex is going on holiday next week (to somewhere she knows I always wanted to take her) with the new guy.

I'm So fed up of this guys. This isn't stuff I want to know. I'm fed up that I'm still her nearly 8 months on feeling like crap whilst she's out there apparently a lot more official than I thought with her new bloke.

I don't understand all of this. How she's behaved. Why she's been like this. How she's jumped into such a seemingly happy relationship with her new man.

I'm sick of it. Why can't I just fall out of love with her. It's clearly not the rebound I thought she was on.

Hugs please?

It's the worst. She keeps a tinge of hope alive in you. It's that hope that keeps you from moving on. It's that hope that tortures you when it doesn't bear fruit.

I'm glad you are fed up. A little anger may be just the prescription you need.

I honestly think the typical walk away most of the time fakes it. They are actually misserable. But they want everyone to think they are doing fine and happy, especially the people they hurt the most. It justifies what they did in their minds and paints the picture they want to portray to their flaky friends and family. But that does not mean it's the truth.

I recently saw my XW in public while I was walking with my new Wife. She smiled at us and waved. It was surreal. She seemed happy about it. In some small way I guess this relieved her guilt.

Im sure her thoughts where somewhere along these lines: "hes happy and with a new wife so I can stop feeling guilty for being a total cheating bitch to him now".

The truth is that the pain they inflict will still be there for a long time. But that doesnt mean we cant restart our lives and have a happy one. Im living proof of that. I took what I learned from all this to make this new chapter in my life better than the first one.

Your day will come.