After 12 years and a breakup he still treats me with respect?!?!

BrokenAnna

Why does he have to be so sincere and respectful towards me?? It would have been a lot easier on me if he just hated me and deleted me from his life, yet he accepted my friend request on facebook and now I see he donated money to help with my fathers medical bills.

I love him so much and want to spend my life with him but everyone keeps telling me not to as he clearly moved on. WTF am I suppose to do?? Not one day has passed that I regret breaking up with him and now I find myself stalking his facebook every hour of every day.

How I miss his love, comfort, his embrace, his lips against mine...Life can be so cruel

Acrobaticdealer

Get him back!!!

Push the boat out!

Give it a shot!

Ppl on here give up too easily I think.

If you want something, go after it.

If you get hurt then atleast you can't regret not trying.

Throws luck:)

• Like 1

I think since you care so much, it makes sense to try to get him back.

For you. You can accept any outcome once you've tried your best. It's the hesitation and "what ifs..." that will really eat at you. Nobody regrets fighting for a loss cause. What they do regret is not even trying.

That being said.... he proabably has moved on. 12 years is a really long time. One more year and you get a baker's dozen. The important thing is for you to completely mourn the lost relationship. it's time to move on.

Even if you reconcile, the old relationship is long dead and buried. You don't need to hold onto the ghost of it. Acceptance isn't about forgetting your relationship as much as it is about cherishing the good, learning from the bad, and moving forward with a lighter conscience.

And if it hurts to see his life. It may also work to do no contact.