opposite NC

loveisabitc

loveisabitc

Just few days back my ex called me, thing is we met and she told how bad I am....again....whell I didnt say a thing just - "I decided I,m not going to make some moves again, lets just be friends for now". Well then she got little happier. But yesterday we were talking about things and she couldnt resist telling me that "I always thinking that I,m good and shes bad"....ok to make things clear, I know I have my own things in me that I dont like ok. Anyway ... this time I couldnt resist and told here "if she tels me bad things about me then I have to understand and cant argue, but when I do I,m the bad guy" .....well ....then she exploded.....thing is now SHE putted on NC, she told that she doesnt want to hear or see me for some good time.....There just one thing....I don,t miss here so much anymore...maybe she is waiting for some desperete move of me, but no....no action from my side.

NC is NC, doesn't matter who implements it.

The secret is to STICK TO IT.

She may have expressed the desire for NC at a moment when she felt stroppy, and just said it out of spite, to be mean.

I suspect, give it a little while longer, that she may initiate contact again.

Your mission - should you decide to accept it - will be to put her words - into your actions.

She demanded NC?

Fine.

Do that.

"Its the person who cares the least, who controls the most."

Take control.

If you say you ..."don't miss her so much any more"...prove it.

Let it go, and move on.

The more you two connect, the more you both prevent each other from getting on with life.

And life's too short for drama queens and mind games.