Why does this happen a lot?

Sugarkane

Couple planning in starting a family, the guy makes a whole lot of promises. Then instead he gets another women pregnant, not his SO. Why dies this happen a lot on here? These people must be really good liars?

january2011

I haven't been keeping up with all the threads on here lately but from memory, I don't think this occurs as often as you're making out.

Is this a situation that you're personally familiar with? If it is, it could be that you subconsciously look out for it and therefore it seems as though it's happening a lot on here but if you did the numbers, it's not as regular as you think it is.

• Like 1
  • Author

No this hasn't happened to me personally. Maybe I'm looking to much into it.

DuchessKaye

This happened to me once...

He promised me he'll be building a house near the beach made of glass for me, he promised me we will have 3 lovely kids, he promised me he'll marry me, he promised me we will go travelling over Europe, he promised me he'll buy me a nice a$$ red Camry...

3 years later...

Yes, he did these all, but not with me and not for me...

But with some other chic who looks like me! :eek:

Stop blaming abt guys. I never promised anything but when i tried to build a dream for both, they always left me, no matter what, just like everything we told is just fake to get laid. So that just something else in u and that why he had to be a liar, there is wrong thing in you and that why he had to leave u. Learn your words ma'dams

Stop blaming abt guys. I never promised anything but when i tried to build a dream for both, they always left me, no matter what, just like everything we told is just fake to get laid. So that just something else in u and that why he had to be a liar, there is wrong thing in you and that why he had to leave u. Learn your words ma'dams

Hmmmm, harsh. Well, my ex was a liar and a cheat and it was totally his fault. It was totally him. Even the couple's therapist said that. Some men are just evil, dysfunctional users and liars. But some women are evil, dysfunctional users and liars too.

If u can eccept the ugly truth, then u could move on easily.

When i was a dumper long time ago, i told the dumpee that '' it's not her, it's me" but exactly, it's her. Because of guilty, i was lying to break up with her. In fact, i dumped her, not anyone else, not my f, not my classmate,... I lied myself that, she is better without me, or someone will treat her better. But when i had to deal that "dumper's pain", im hosnest to myself and saw wrong things i did.

When i lie, i just avoid to hurt her, even it's hurt me to death. When i hurt her, i knew it make her stronger. U think i want to lie? To a person i used to love?

Edited by Phanpooh