How do I move on after 6 months NC?

Mcnulty

6 months on -no contact, haven't even saw her.

The love of my life? Yes. The person i felt closest to throughout my life? Yes.

Over 8 and a half years, due to a commitment issue i have, (due to a childhood incident) and my general poor behaviour, I got my come-uppance.

Since, i've suffered a close friends death, 2 serious illnesses, the last, still recovering from.

2012, i hoped and remained positive that it would be better...it hasn't been, seems every time I try to pull myself up from my sadness, i get pulled back down.

My ex...she is a ghost that haunts my life and my dreams. i will always love her and miss her dreadfully. It's 6 months down and a lot more months of healing and the odd tear, but i'm trying to get well, mentally as well as physically.

How do I move on??

You keep at it till it gets better. My life was a wreck pretty much all last year, but it will get better. You are still pretty early on, 6 months in I was still drunk. I stayed drunk for way to long which didn't help. It took a truly long time for me to let go of all hope my ex was coming back. To be honest she has done so much damage that the bridge couldn't be built back.

Once you physically heal up you can start working on yourself. But in the mean time you should read as many books as possible. That way your mind can grow and stay busy. I have began to pick up new things that I think are cool. Right now I have been learning to shave old school with a straight razor, pretty cool huh!! You should have seen the look on the new gal I have been datings face the first time she woke up and saw me shaving!