"ex lover" being so

feefee16

ok so here the story: me and this guy for about a year had some form of relationship we were never legit together but we did have sex, i wanted to be with him so bad for the longest time and in october he pretty much told me he didnt wanna be with me cause it would be "to weird". so it was so hard to accept for about 3-4 months, i always wondered if i did something wrong but i know that i didnt cause even though we weren't together i didnt bother with any other guy, i was always there for the 12,1,2 am convo's cause his day sucked or he needed someone to talk to. i was pretty much in love with him.

i think he has has mood swings though. for awhile after he told me he didnt want to be with me i didnt want to be friends but i caved because i still loved him and i pretty much have to see him everyday, i still wanted him in my life. he ended up getting a girlfriend and turned in to a total douchbag to me and starting telling anyone and everyone who would listen to him about what me and him did. i can honestly say one hundred percent i did nothing to deserve this next part: he told me to stay out of his life which made me just absolutely lose it i cried for weeks. we had finally had a mouth battle for about 20 minutes and it worked for awhile we were good friends again because i proved i was right about a situation.

well him and that girlfriend of his lasted about 2 weeks and everything was ok with us for pretty good while and just now recently he is turning into a guy who just gets under your skin and as much as he is being a douchbag to me on some days he is giving what you call "false hope" like one day he said to like 4 other guys around while i was sitting there he said "been there. done that...might go back" and i kid you not a week after that he pretty much said hell no to ever touching me again. he'll made rude jokes and say stuff about the night we had sex just to look cool.its been 9 months and he still talks about it( i wasnt even a girlfriend and i am technically his longest "relationship" btw) and the other day one of my guys friends i kinda talk to said "yea he's told us so much about you we pretty much know you head to toe" and two other guys that are his friends agreed, i was embarrassed and kinda wanted to cry! i wish he would just grow up. this kid pms's like a girl. and when i got a boyfriend after him, he didnt like it and after i broke up with my boyfriend i had his bracelet in my purse i pulled it out while my "ex" lover was sitting there i said i didnt want it so he took it out of my hand that second and broke the bracelet and then i mentioned i had still had the vase my ex boyfriend got me for valentines day to a friend and he over heard and he said i should give it to him so he can shoot it!! i know its wrong but im getting to the point where i want to deny everything but hes always so proud to say he took my v-card when i joke around denying it happened. do guys feel a sense of ownership because of something like that? why is he soooooo confusing? he gives me the cold shoulder, hes mean somedays, some what nice the next. ill catch him looking at me a lot. he'll make jokes about me, is there some unresolved feelings there? HELP its me months and i am so confused at this point?

like one day he said to like 4 other guys around while i was sitting there he said "been there. done that...might go back"

Why would you even want to be with someone who will openly address you like a piece of meat?

This guy is treating you like total garbage and you are putting up with it.

I'm just guessing but you sound kinda young? Just let this dirtbag go. You can easily find someone who will treat you better.

This is going to sound really harsh, but:

No amount of common sense is of any use against two long paragraphs of complete emotional nonsense.

can you 'hear' yourself?

Tell you what we sometimes advise:

Read your post again.

But this time, pretend that you didn't write it.

you're not responsible for a word of it, and it's nothing to do with you.

your best friend wrote it.

What would you tell her?

january2011

You do sound young and by the sounds of it, have not had any interaction with guys who are more mature so that you're able to tell when someone is being cruel and is treating you poorly.

This guy is being very cruel and treating you very poorly. It is not love. A man in a healthy loving relationship would not treat his girlfriend/wife in the same way that this guy has treated you.

For your emotional health and self-esteeem, I suggest that you stay away from him.

BewitchedandBothered
ok so here the story: me and this guy for about a year had some form of relationship we were never legit together but we did have sex, i wanted to be with him so bad for the longest time and in october he pretty much told me he didnt wanna be with me cause it would be "to weird". so it was so hard to accept for about 3-4 months, i always wondered if i did something wrong but i know that i didnt cause even though we weren't together i didnt bother with any other guy, i was always there for the 12,1,2 am convo's cause his day sucked or he needed someone to talk to. i was pretty much in love with him.

i think he has has mood swings though. for awhile after he told me he didnt want to be with me i didnt want to be friends but i caved because i still loved him and i pretty much have to see him everyday, i still wanted him in my life. he ended up getting a girlfriend and turned in to a total douchbag to me and starting telling anyone and everyone who would listen to him about what me and him did. i can honestly say one hundred percent i did nothing to deserve this next part: he told me to stay out of his life which made me just absolutely lose it i cried for weeks. we had finally had a mouth battle for about 20 minutes and it worked for awhile we were good friends again because i proved i was right about a situation.

well him and that girlfriend of his lasted about 2 weeks and everything was ok with us for pretty good while and just now recently he is turning into a guy who just gets under your skin and as much as he is being a douchbag to me on some days he is giving what you call "false hope" like one day he said to like 4 other guys around while i was sitting there he said "been there. done that...might go back" and i kid you not a week after that he pretty much said hell no to ever touching me again. he'll made rude jokes and say stuff about the night we had sex just to look cool.its been 9 months and he still talks about it( i wasnt even a girlfriend and i am technically his longest "relationship" btw) and the other day one of my guys friends i kinda talk to said "yea he's told us so much about you we pretty much know you head to toe" and two other guys that are his friends agreed, i was embarrassed and kinda wanted to cry! i wish he would just grow up. this kid pms's like a girl. and when i got a boyfriend after him, he didnt like it and after i broke up with my boyfriend i had his bracelet in my purse i pulled it out while my "ex" lover was sitting there i said i didnt want it so he took it out of my hand that second and broke the bracelet and then i mentioned i had still had the vase my ex boyfriend got me for valentines day to a friend and he over heard and he said i should give it to him so he can shoot it!! i know its wrong but im getting to the point where i want to deny everything but hes always so proud to say he took my v-card when i joke around denying it happened. do guys feel a sense of ownership because of something like that? why is he soooooo confusing? he gives me the cold shoulder, hes mean somedays, some what nice the next. ill catch him looking at me a lot. he'll make jokes about me, is there some unresolved feelings there? HELP its me months and i am so confused at this point?

I'm confused from reading this. He and his friends sound immature. Keep to a circle of people who respect you and you respect them.