Moving on and self focus

zoomzoom

I'm having such a hard time with this aspect of things, The relationship ended as great as one can end. It's close to a month now. Her goals and reasons are all the right reasons and I know that for a fact. She told me that she was very happy that I was still going to be a part of her life and by using that method she said about taking a fresh look at things down the road when she is where she wants to be with herself. I can't do the friends thing at this time. I have been the one pushing and keeping no contact and I believe she respects my space that I need. If I feel right down the road, I will call her and we can see where things are.

For the time being this is tough, I don't have much to work on with myself. I have been in the gym most all week. I have a career, home and am where I want to be in life. The problem is everyone says to focus on me. To be honest I don't know how to? I have been doing that all my life because I have achieved most of my goals so far. I would like to get a new Mustang and lasik eye surgery but those are only extra items. I'd like to be able to get her out of my head some way? I feel that I can't sit still because it just comes back to thinking about the future? I'm told I should know what I want in a women and what I don't. I have some basics but I can't say for sure I really know??? How does one focus on a self happy mental status???