!

reimeivn

I am going to this new year party that is kind of a potluck. Somebody posted on the page of the event that she needs some ingredients. Somebody else replied that my ex have some and is willing to contribute.

This one person who posted about him used to gossip about me and the ex. She told people that he cheated on me. Back then both me and the ex didnt friend her because she hurt my feelings in a way that she didnt understand.

So I feel like I do not know my ex at all. After 9 months of not seeing him, I am slowly seeing that he is a different person. Now that this happened, I feel like he did not love me even more.

I know that it does not matter, but part of my still love him, even though that person I love is largely made up in my mind.

So my question is: I want to text him to ask, and if he is going, I am not going. Last time he told me that he was not though, so I am very confused. And last time he didnt reply to my text message neither, we talked on the phone 2 times, he obviously didnt remember my number.

I dont want to have to do that, but asking his friends making me feel even more uncomfortable. They might gossip about it.

Another thing, I am over reacting? I want to not see him, and part of me cant get over the guy because he is still around. Friend with the people around me. They talk back to me sometimes. They even tell me that they cant be friend with me because of him. Please tell me, am I over react, or I just need to know that the one that used to hurt me is GONE and wont be able to hurt me again?

Sounds like from all the drama surrounding your relationship and "friends" that you would be better suited just skipping the party entirely. Don't dig into whether or not your ExBF is going to be there and don't open the can of worms - just decline the invitation and keep yourself healthy and sane.