must.....stop.....crying.....must...stop! crying!

fallenheart

It's been a little less than three weeks. Been several days since I last cried. Been even longer since I had an uncontrollable sobbing fit, but thankfully those ended.

Just started crying again today. Just the idea of never seeing her again, never sharing anything with her again, never seeing her smile or laugh, never touching her ever again.....

Saw an old email from two years ago I never deleted...she signed "With Love from XXX" She used to love me, in as much as she seemed capable of loving.

I want her to miss me. I want her to cry when she thinks about me. I want her to read an old email that I sent her and start crying or see some gift I bought her that meant something special at one point, and for her to MISS me and MOURN what we had.......but she won't. And if she did or is, I'll never know.

I have to let her go. But I don't want to. I want her back. But she's gone. This sucks.

This sucks so much. I simply don't have the words to convey how terrible this feels right now. I just want it to end. I just want to stop crying and stop missing her. The whole two years.....the good times we shared were not worth the pain I am feeling now.

• Author

per wikipedia:

Thought Field Therapy, or TFT, is a fringe psychological treatment .....There is no scientific evidence that TFT is effective, and the American Psychological Association has stated that it "lacks a scientific basis."

Sounds like a real waste of time. How is that supposed to make anyone feel better?

Well you never know till you try !

You could just sit around feeling like you do or do something about it.

I did try it and it seemed to work ok but I'm not sure if it was as advertised because I kept finding out new stuff on my ex.

per wikipedia:

Thought Field Therapy, or TFT, is a fringe psychological treatment .....There is no scientific evidence that TFT is effective, and the American Psychological Association has stated that it "lacks a scientific basis."

Sounds like a real waste of time. How is that supposed to make anyone feel better?