What I still struggle with

Sugarkane

The fact that I got seriously depressed (of coarse had not much work at the tine). Struggled just to get out of bed, saw a shrink and took meds. Struggled not to self harm. While my ex didn't remotely care. Kept all the friends and comes out smelling of roses. No depression, no struggling at all. While he basically ended up bloody happy.

Sugarkane,

This is very familiar to me.

I struggle with knowing that there is no way of getting back the wife/spouse u once knew and loved.

Her feelings for me have died (probably a slow creeping on death),

Whereas I find myself having to suffocate, smother or just kill the remaining feelings I have for her.

• Author

People say that we should be polite/ have sympathy for the dumpers. But quite frankly I don't see why we should at all. I could've slit my wrists and my ex never would've known or cared.

The fact that I got seriously depressed (of coarse had not much work at the tine). Struggled just to get out of bed, saw a shrink and took meds. Struggled not to self harm. While my ex didn't remotely care. Kept all the friends and comes out smelling of roses. No depression, no struggling at all. While he basically ended up bloody happy.

I know how you feel hun . I was (am) very depressed after he ended it and I am still struggling with being happy again . And he treated me crap and I think also cheated on me . And he is still living in our house and apparently really happy and I am sure happy with someone else .

People say that we should be polite/ have sympathy for the dumpers. But quite frankly I don't see why we should at all. I could've slit my wrists and my ex never would've known or cared.

So what are you going to do about it?

Well I would like to chim in with a bit of a perspective from a higher power. First and foremost the man upstairs promises us love, gives us love everyday, and is the soul symbolism of love.Dont let dark forces and demons mess with your mind to the point where you inflict pain to yourselves. Really in the end you are just hurting you, and what do you really accomplish from that.

This may not be of any importance to you but I wanna share anyway praying that some bit of what I have to say hit your mind and heart to give you a different perspective to get up and live another day. What I am finding during my break up is that through heartbreak and being alone is when we do the most growing mentally, physically and emotionally. All the thoughts we have that are negative are from the change in our emotional and spiritual atmosphere. I believe that when we are in such a negative state will will only bring forth negative responses and negative situations when dealing with the opposite sex. Vice versa, if you start looking for the silver lining in the clouds, this is where you can draw your strength from. Life for example dispite my heartache I am asking myself and teh man upstairs, what is this all about. Most people would say you should move on or whatever, but do you know that people including myself can only give advice based on our experiences, and the reality is all of our experiences are quite different. Me I am focusing on my spirituality and waiting for instruction to let go, hold on, etc. Remember a diamond is created under tremendous pressure and extreme conditions. Maybe this situation is your "coal" break ing experience. Food for thought. Hope something in my rant helps.

I struggled with all that too. It pissed me off that he caused all that grief, stepped over it into his other life, and it was if all this wreckage doesn't exist. Oh he gets to be the great guy and I'm the one that is seen as being unstable....what a laugh.

And the other woman? My goodness, how many times she got on Facebook talking about how she won and I lost.....welp, I know what I lost and what she won....and now she knows.

She told me that she never went to college, butteruh I bet she can beat any CSI....she checks everything he has. email, text messages, smoke signals, everything. right down to going through his pockets. Oh, and I know this because the man I'm seeing now knows him, he introduced us, right after he started his double life, isn't that special?

She won a life of anxiety, gut wrenching and ass clenching, and I won a life of peace and...damn where has that been, happiness.

All it takes is time, and support, whether it be from friends, a therapist, or a nice man that you can enjoy his energy without being involved with him.